Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 395-6282
Direct: (919) 395-6282
Drum Realty Group, LLC
9201 Leesville Rd. Ste. 120
Raleigh, NC 27613
Drum Realty GroupSign up for custom alerts
- Triangle Resident since 1998
- Former Teacher & Coach in Wake County Schools
- Proud Native of Scotland Neck, NC
- Realtor since 2007
- BA UNCW 1996; MAEd ECU 2005
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- The Company Wide Team of the Year & Master's Club - 2011
- The Listing Associate of the Year - 2011, 2009
- The Outgoing Referral Associate of the Year - 2011, 2009
- The Selling Associate of the Year - 2010
- NCHSAA State AAAA Champion Basketball Coach - 2006, 2004
Post License Courses:
- GRI - Graduated REALTOR Institute
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- SFR - Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource
- CREN - Certified Real Estate Negotiator
- RCA - Relocation Certified Associate
Board of Realtors:
- Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Triangle Multiple Listing Service
People Say:"Hi Rob,
We just wanted to thank you for everything you did in our search for our Wake Forest house. You were thorough, detailed, and organized. Your positive attitude and willingness to track down any info we needed was much appreciated. You were truly a pleasure to work with. We'll be happy to give you a great reference if you ever need it.
- David and Mary Beth Padgett, Buyers
Congratulations on achieving your GRI designation! What a great accomplishment!
Know that advancing your education coupled with the passion for real estate, will only take your business to the next level!
I wish you only good things and continued success!"
- Rita Horton, NCREEF Director
"Thank you very much for going above and beyond the call of duty. You have really been a big help to me and I appreciate it so much. Don't know what I'd a done without ya!"
- Liz Whitley, Seller
"Thanks Rob for everything you have done for me and my new home!! Thank you for all your hard work and diligence! You're the best!!"
- Lance Frith, Buyer
"Thanks Rob. You're doing a great job for us! I will always be willing to refer you to others!"
- Tom Cabral, Seller
"Rob, You are a very kind young man. You should do well in this business. You have been a pleasure to work with!!"
- Brenda Balcome, Agent
"Rob has been my real estate agent for the past year now. I always feel that he is looking out for my best interest in helping me make well informed decisions regarding my properties. My calls are always answered, and he goes out of his way to accommodate my schedule when we need to meet. Rob consistently manages the details of every deal we put together so that things go smoothly. I've recommended him to several of my friends, and they have also had great results!
- Ann Maitland, Investor
"Mr. Partin, I would like to take the time to thank you for the class you and your players showed tonight. My son is a member of this team and he told me that you even took the time to come into the locker room and encourage them. I just wanted to say thank you again."
- Opposing Team Parent
"Rob, Tremendous Job...Congrats on the State Title. You deserve it!"
"Can't wait to play for you next season. You're a Great Coach!"
"Thanks for teaching me something new everyday."
"It's been a great year. You're one of the best coaches I've ever had."
"Rob, Great Job! It's Always good to see good things happen to good people!"
Durham, NC 27712
Sq Ft: 2335
Raleigh, NC 27615
Sq Ft: 2342
Mebane, NC 27302
Graham, NC 27253
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
Sq Ft: 4541