Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 760-5267
Direct: (919) 228-6030
Fax: (919) 595-9149
Lochmere Sales Office
2395 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27518-6689
Phone: (919) 859-0800
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Angela Enter a Testimonial
- Angela is Native to the Triangle! As a Real Estate Broker who's an expert in this local area, Angela brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here in the Triangle area. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. She is eager to serve you. Here are some of the things Angela can do for you: Find Your Next Home: You need someone who knows this area inside and out! Angela can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
- Sell a Home: When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. Angela can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
- Consult on Home Selling Tactics: Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. Angela can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
- She is results oriented, personable, knowledgeable, creative and honest. You want Angela McClure on your side when it comes to real estate.
- Angela resides in Cary with her boyfriend and 2 long hair Chihuahuas, Maggie and Gigi. Her favorite time away from real estate is vacationing at their beach house in Emerald Isle, North Carolina. Angela is also an award-winning-home cook. Ask her about meeting Rachael Ray!
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Relocation Certified Associate
- NC Notary Public license - expires 2019
- With her knowledge of the area, Angela specializes in Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Raleigh, and other Triangle communities.
Post License Courses:
- Contracts and Closings Post License Course
Board of Realtors:
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
Raleigh, NC 27606
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
Sq Ft: 2650
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
Sq Ft: 1839
Apex, NC 27502
Sq Ft: 2694
Cary, NC 27518
Sq Ft: 3327