Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 760-5267
Direct: (919) 228-6030
Fax: (919) 595-9149
Lochmere Sales Office
2395 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27518-6689
Phone: (919) 859-0800
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Angela Enter a Testimonial
- Angela is a life-long resident of the Triangle Area and currently lives with her family in Cary. She graduated from Cary High School and attended East Carolina University and majored in English and Journalism. In 1998, after working with a real estate/builder firm as an Office Manager in Greenville, NC, she earned a NC Real Estate Salesman’s license and worked with a real estate firm assisting buyers and sellers in Eastern NC.
- Since then, Angela attended Fonville Morisey Real Estate school and has a NC Real Estate Broker’s License and joined Fonville Morisey Realty – Lochmere Office. One of the most respected names of the industry. Fonville Morisey Realty is a proven leader in real estate, helping people buy and sell homes in the Triangle for over 40 years.
- You may have seen Angela at a local Open House representing many sellers in the Triangle area. Angela is also an advocate for buyers in the area. Her skills, determination and knowledge necessary to be an effective real estate professional is dedicated to helping you as well as providing outstanding service. She has a marketing plan designed to see you through your real estate buying or selling process. Since Fonville Morisey Realty is a Long & Foster company, Angela also works with Long & Foster agents around the U.S. Also, Fonville Morisey is a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, therefore, Angela has access to other real estate agents from across the United States and many other parts of the world should relocating be your plan.
- Angela is an award-winning home cook with over 25 cooking/recipe contest awards. One of which was a trip to NY City and to meet Rachael Ray. Angela’s creativity and attention to detail skills prove to be handy when it comes to help staging and assisting sellers in color choices and renovation ideas in order to help sell their home and getting the most out of their home’s market value. She will strategically market your home to get the greatest exposure.
- With her knowledge of the area, Angela specializes in Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Raleigh, and other Triangle communities.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Relocation Certified Associate
- NC Notary Public license - expires 2019
Board of Realtors:
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
Apex, NC 27502
Sq Ft: 2154
Raleigh, NC 27612
Sq Ft: 1682
Apex, NC 27539
Sq Ft: 2719
Morrisville, NC 27560
Sq Ft: 2364
Willow Spring(s), NC 27592
Sq Ft: 1630