Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 604-0496
Direct: (919) 744-2803
Fax: (919) 595-3623
Inside the Beltline Sales Office
3600 Glenwood Ave. Ste. 150
Raleigh, NC 27612
Phone: (919) 744-2840
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Al Enter a Testimonial
- New to the Triangle, or a long-time resident? Looking to buy or sell a house? Whether you are an empty nester or a first-time home buyer, I can help! My special insight—for both buyers and sellers—includes personal home-owning experience involving numerous relocations around the country. I have the proven ability to identify opportunities, develop creative solutions and make things happen—whether in marketing a product, service or idea, or bringing people together for mutual benefit. My goal is to provide a satisfactory real estate transaction—from initial comparative market analysis to pain-free closing and beyond.
- In addition to real estate capabilities, I bring to the table a broad background in branding, communications, marketing support and public relations, plus extensive involvement in community affairs. Over a long career, I have led corporate communications for major companies in Texas and the mid-Atlantic region. My industry experience has included lodging and hospitality, energy, and financial services, as well as involvement and consulting in other sectors. The scale of markets ranged from consumer products and services to business-to-business relationships at multi-million dollar levels.
- Since moving to Raleigh in 2006, I have served on two non-profit boards, and have been a founder and co-leader of a career transition support group that has helped equip thousands of participants to more effectively search for jobs in today’s environment.
- I have B.J. and M.A. degrees from the University of Missouri School of Journalism, with focus on advertising and mass communications.
- My wife and I have two adult children in the Triangle area. My interests include history, travel, antiques and the arts.
Post License Courses:
- Relocation Certified Associate
Board of Realtors:
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of N.C. Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Service
Raleigh, NC 27610
Sq Ft: 1151
Wendell, NC 27591
Sq Ft: 0
Raleigh, NC 27614
Sq Ft: 6254
Raleigh, NC 27612
Sq Ft: 2623
Raleigh, NC 27603
Sq Ft: 1294