Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 452-3001
Direct: (919) 402-1229
Fax: (919) 595-4018
Highway 54 Sales Office
1304 Highway 54 West
Durham, NC 27707
Phone: (919) 493-4434
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- Bill is the quintessential "homegrown" product and has called all three points of the Triangle home over the past forty-six years. He was born and raised in Raleigh, educated in Chapel Hill and is currently settled with his family in southwest Durham. During his career as a tour director and guide Bill traveled extensively, but his heart has always remained devoted to the region he calls "the ideal place to live."
- He is an enthusiastic and tireless advocate for Buyers and Sellers, shepherding his clients first by listening to their needs and expectations, educating them about the process and then negotiating on their behalf through every step of the home buying or marketing experience. His raison d'etre is to exceed expectations and he is not content to merely satisfy, but to delight his customers.
- Since he is a proud graduate of and parent to a child in the public school system, Bill has a keen insight to the choices available to families who have decided to call the Triangle home. His knowledge of the area's educational, social and recreational opportunities is constantly updated via his extensive network of personal, family and professional relationships.
- Bill enjoys coaching both of his daughters' youth soccer teams, part of the Triangle's wide-ranging youth sports leagues.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Graduate of Fonville Morisey School of Real Estate Licensing
- Graduate of Fonville Morisey Sales Associate Training Course
- Graduate of the International Tour Management Institute
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, English, UNC-Chapel Hill
Post License Courses:
- Annual updates and continuing education classes
- Contracts and Closings
- Selected Topics in Real Estate
- The Art of the Short Sale
Board of Realtors:
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of North Carolina Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Durham Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Service
Durham, NC 27712
Sq Ft: 1434
Pittsboro, NC 27312
Sq Ft: 3251
Durham, NC 27713
Sq Ft: 3466
Raleigh, NC 27616
Sq Ft: 2448
Durham, NC 27713
Sq Ft: 2400