Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 730-1490
Direct: (919) 730-1490
Fax: (919) 595-7036
Stonehenge Sales Office
8100 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27613
Phone: (919) 847-2511
The Hawkins TeamSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- BROKER since 2005. Member of Fonville Morisey’s Team Hawkins in 2009.
- Founder of Phelps-Dickson Builders, LLC in 1998 with over 20 years of experience in the residential and commercial construction sectors. Skills in land acquisitions and developments; rezoning and subdivision approval process; purchasing and buy-out; among many other things.
- Built and sold over 100 homes throughout the greater Raleigh and Durham area in communities such as: Durston, Highland Forest, La Ventana, Sterling Ridge, Lakeview, Meadows at Fox Run, Wakefield Plantation, and Mayfair. Homes range in size from 1,500 – over 6,000 square feet and prices from $150,000 - $1,000,000.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management from California State University, Chico, 1992
- North Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors, Building License #42399
- State of California Contractors License Board, General Contractor License #717260
- North Carolina Real Estate Commission, Brokers License #225568
Post License Courses:
- Fundamentals of Land Brokerage REALTORS® Land Institute - Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation course. The focus of the course was to teach the basics of land brokerage, such as: the various types of land; the land brokerage process; how to determine market value; what property rights and restrictions are involved and subdivisions and assemblage.
- Creative Land Planning, ALC course In this course we learned how: to determine the optimum use for sites and to develop a model plan; to work effectively with governmental zoning, planning boards, and neighborhood groups to build consensus; to understand a project from the builder’s and developer’s points of view and how to better work with them.
- Land Investment Analysis, ALC course In this course we learned how: to determine relevant cash flows for acquisition, operation, and liquidation; time value of money techniques to analyze cash flows; traditional indicators (ratios, cap rates, cash-on-cash) for investment analysis and alternative investment analysis as a way to select the most appropriate acquisition technique.
- Tax Deferred 1031 Exchanges, ALC course In this course we learned how: one property can be sold and a replacement property purchased without incurring any federal income taxes on the sale; federal tax rules; recognize exchange situations; and how to explain to clients the tax-savings benefits of the 1031 exchange.
Board of Realtors:
- National Home Builders Association
- Home Builders Association of Raleigh – Wake County, NC
- American Association of General Contractors – Carolina AGC
- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI)
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
Sq Ft: 2396
Apex, NC 27502
Sq Ft: 2601
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
Sq Ft: 2497
Raleigh, NC 27609
Chapel Hill, NC 27517