Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 880-0383
Direct: (919) 854-5776
Fax: (919) 595-9008
Lochmere Sales Office
2395 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27518-6689
Phone: (919) 859-0800
The Thompson TeamSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Brian and Bettie Enter a Testimonial
- Brian and Bettie, The Thompson Team, Inc., combine over forty years of real estate expertise to serve you. Early in 2016, Jason Brooks joined the team offering his own field of expertise to compliment the TTT.
- Active, full-time North Carolina Real Estate Brokers since the mid-seventies giving them a wealth of personal knowledge and unlimited first-hand experiences.
- Bettie takes pride in nearly 20 years of New Home Sales leading the entire Research Triangle numerous years. This experience gives Bettie a vast knowledge of the new home industry as well as the local builders. She now combines that experience with her love for the general brokerage market.
- Brian graduated from North Carolina State University with a BSEE followed by a career in local telecommunications. Brian combines his extensive knowledge of the area with his highly technical computer and mechanical skills to benefit his clients.
- The Thompson`s have made their home in Cary, NC since the mid-seventies. They are originally from Silver Spring, Maryland by way of Minnesota. They are the proud parents of two grown daughters, two "sons" and five grandchildren.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- The Thompson Team combines Brian, Bettie and Jason`s talents to serve their clients best. Annually, honored as members of the Fonville Morisey, Long & Foster, Executive GOLD TEAM. Most recently, their performance for 2016 exceeded 10 million in closed volume.
- Continually recognized year after year for superior performance and total dedication; recognized in top 5 percent company-wide for decades.
Post License Courses:
- Over 40 years of calling the Triangle home gives The Thompson Team a wealth of first-hand knowledge of the area.
- Graduated from ongoing Continuous Education for updating and maintaining licenses since inception by NCRE Commission in 1995
- National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics; RESPA Rules; Anti Trust Laws
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist offering a greater understanding of our senior buyers and sellers
- e-PRO - Certification for skills and understanding in Internet Professionalism
Board of Realtors:
- Triangle Multiple Listing Service
- Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- First United Methodist Church of Cary
Cary, NC 27511
Sq Ft: 1713
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Sq Ft: 3142
Cary, NC 27518
Sq Ft: 2916
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Sq Ft: 3567
Apex, NC 27523
Sq Ft: 7065