Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 454-5083
Direct: (919) 469-6328
Fax: (919) 595-9154
Preston Sales Office
1903 High House Rd.
Cary, NC 27519
Phone: (919) 469-6300
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Christina Enter a Testimonial
- Greetings and thank you for taking a moment to find out a little about me. I am a licensed real estate broker specializing in residential real estate. The Triangle has been my home for more than 20 years. Although I am a Carolina native born in Charlotte, I spent most of my childhood in Texas and graduated from Texas Tech with a degree in Marketing.
- My years of experience in Marketing, Accounting and Management compliment my passion for Real Estate. My husband and I have raised our two children in Cary with both graduating from Wake County Public Schools. My extensive knowledge of the Triangle and especially of Cary make me a valuable resource for my clients whether it be recommending a great restaurant or sharing my knowledge of the sometimes-complicated school system as well as to locate that elusive property. The hunt for that perfect home is part of what drives my passion in this hot real estate market.
- I am a dedicated professional who values honesty, integrity and loyalty above all else. I am committed to putting my best foot forward and my client’s needs first. My mission is simple: to provide exceptional service; every client, every time. Not only do I strive to find the best possible outcome for my clients but it is also my goal to make the home buying/selling process a positive experience. If you seek honest, professional service without the high pressure then I am the broker to help you achieve your real estate goals. I may not always tell you what you want to hear but I promise that I will always be honest. My dedication begins when we meet and our relationship will continue long after the paperwork is signed and the keys are exchanged.
- I am THE REALTOR IN YOUR CORNER!
Post License Courses:
- Relocation Certified Associate
Board of Realtors:
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member, North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member, Triangle MLS
- Member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Sq Ft: 5086
Cary, NC 27511
Sq Ft: 2534
Raleigh, NC 27609
Sq Ft: 1513
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Sq Ft: 3660
Apex, NC 27502
Sq Ft: 1081