Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 271-8623
Direct: (919) 228-6024
Fax: (919) 595-7413
Vandora Sales Office
1004 Vandora Springs Road
Garner, NC 27529
Phone: (919) 772-7240
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Cindy Enter a Testimonial
- My experience of eighteen plus years in general brokerage has given me a vast number of opportunities to assist both homeowners (sellers), buyers and builders in meeting their objectives. I have had the experience of both teambuilding by working together with Tom Sevier and Associates and the Cindy and Nancy Team. My experience of new construction sales which spans over 17 plus years has led to many rich relationships. I treasure the many relationships to includes, sellers, buyers, builders, tradesmen, lenders, attorneys and neighbors.
- While on the Tom Sevier and Associates Team I worked to help market the closeout of Whitehart subdivision before marketing several phases in Crooked Creek subdivision. I marketed homes in Crooked Creek (The Fairways, The Woods, The Bluffs, Forest Ridge at Crooked Creek, Westwoods and Westwoods Estates. I then marketed homes in Hickory Creek. Altogether I assisted in the building of 200 plus homes. Being involved with Hickory Creek (20 homesites) from the ground up was most exciting. The naming of the roads, designing the entry, the landscaping, the grading of the lots, selection of the builder team, approval of plans, assisting the writing of the covenants to the marketing of the properties gave to me the experience of taking raw dirt to a fabulous place to call home.
- My experience has assisted both buyers and builders with plan selection, elevation and placement of the plan on the lot, selection of materials, adjustments to plans, builder/ buyer pre-sale meetings, ARC approval, CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) of homes built for pricing, advertising of homes, entering listings into MLS, staging when needed, photos / videos, hard-copy advertisements ( newspaper, monthly real estate magazines), office visits to share community information, Realtor functions at the site and handling of closing details for the seller/ builder.
- Fleming Fields gave me an opportunity to help builders who had stale inventory at the down turn of the real estate 2009 bubble. There I marketed 13 homes that had been sitting for over two years. I partnered with Rick Fleming (no relation to the land) and we had success of selling the existing inventory with 2 being sold in a short sale situation and 1 sold as a foreclosure. The foreclosure had an offer when we first arrived but the builder failed to see the storm on the horizon. Of the three subdivisions (Crooked Creek, Hickory Creek and Fleming Fields) Fleming Fields brought me the most joy. While it was the most difficult circumstances to be in real estate it was personally by far the most rewarding. I had the opportunity to pray, encourage and help many builders who were in the most difficult of places of their careers. I have been most blessed throughout my real estate career and I’m very thankful to Fonville Morisey Realty and the support I receive from their IT department and my Brokers In-Charge. I’m very thankful for the many business relationships that so often have become my personal friends. Real estate is more than just opening a door to a home, it’s helping to meet the needs of others and them finding home.
- Currently I’m representing the subdivision of The Glens at Bethel in the city limits of Garner. Here we will have 22 listings located near the White Oak shopping center. This community is an all-brick custom built neighborhood by the “Fabulous Five”, BRC Homes, Horizons East Building Company, Maranah Homes, NC Custom Homes and Southern Traditions NC. In addition to completing the second phase of The Glens at Bethel I continue to help individuals sale and purchase homes.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- A drawer full of thank you notes and cards of appreciation are my highest achievement. Having so many business relationships as true friends that which extend beyond acquaintances.
- An active member of the Relocation Services of Fonville Morisey Long and Foster offering professional services in helping buyers and sellers move forward to their destination while reducing many of the worries and anxieties of change. Relocation Services allow me to assist those who are referred by many satisfied prior clients. A real desire to help others by giving them honest and helpful information where they can make a solid decision and a healthy investment concerning their real estate needs. (Service + Information) – Pressure = Solid Real Estate Investments.
- The following awards over the years: 1999 Fast Tracker Award for sales in excess of $1,000,000 in the first year in real estate, Bronze Executive Council of Fonville Morisey , Founder’s Club of Fonville Morisey, President’s Club X 3, Directors’ Club of Fonville Morisey X 2, Chairman’s Club of Fonville Morisey, Gold Member’s Club
Board of Realtors:
- Member of the Raleigh Board of Reators since 1999.
Raleigh, NC 27603
Sq Ft: 2842
Raleigh, NC 27603
Sq Ft: 3401
Zebulon, NC 27597
Sq Ft: 2709
Raleigh, NC 27610
Sq Ft: 1980
Garner, NC 27529
Sq Ft: 2622