Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 795-6733
Direct: (919) 227-5648
Fax: (919) 595-7104
Stonehenge Sales Office
8100 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27613
Phone: (919) 847-2511
The Hawkins TeamSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Claudia Enter a Testimonial
- Claudia Bell Eades has 15 years of Service with Fonville Morisey Realty and has successfully helped hundreds of clients buy and sell homes in the Triangle Area. Her Passion is "Doing the Right Thing" for her customers. From First Home to Last Home; it`s you the client that is the most important. Claudia offers unparalleled service to sellers in marketing homes so that they sell quickly at the highest possible price. Buyers, in all price ranges and levels of buying experience, are carefully counseled and guided throughout each phase of the buying process.
- Each client is handled with true care and concern for the best outcome. Claudia will sit down with you and listen to you and develop a plan based on your Real Estate needs. Claudia truly feels it is her pleasure to serve you with enthusiasm and professionalism and top that off with a great big smile. Results the Right Way!
- Claudia is a wife of 30 years to Hilton and a proud mother of 3 and a LaLa to Fisher Lee her first grandchild. Proud to call North Carolina Home, her roots started in Boone, NC and now in the Triangle for the last 15 years. Claudia and Hilton have moved 16 times with the Restaurant industry and know first hand how important a Realtor is to a successful Relocation. A great Realtor is your life line to a top notch experience in buying and selling your home; local or out of state.
- Claudia shares with her clients that Buying and Selling a Home is a Problem Solving exercise. Her experience has taught her how to navigate each problem with the clients end goal in mind while staying calm and positive. Counseling you each step of the way with direct and timely communication assures transparency and engagement.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- ABR, Accredited Buyer`s Representative CREN, Certified Real Estate Negotiator BROKER
- President`s Club,2004,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2012
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors, Serves on the Community Service Committee(Angel Tree Project, Diaper Drive, Shepherd`s Table Feeding the hungry.
- Active Civic and Community Leadership Roles: Habitat for Humanity,Relay for Life,Soapstone UMC Youth Confirmation,Participant with Duke Children`s Hospital Change Bandits
Board of Realtors:
- Member of the Raleigh/Wake County Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors REALTOR*
- Member of the North Carolina Assocation of Realtors
- Member of the Triangle Multiple Listing (TMLS)
Raleigh, NC 27613
Sq Ft: 1392
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Sq Ft: 4382
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
Sq Ft: 2460
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Sq Ft: 1717
Raleigh, NC 27614
Sq Ft: 2627