Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Direct: (919) 229-2046
Fax: (919) 595-5898
Wake Forest Sales Office
3150 Rogers Road Suite 100
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Phone: (919) 229-2010
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Clay Enter a Testimonial
- As a child in the San Francisco Bay Area, I always looked forward to summer vacations at my grandparents’ home in rural North Carolina. After graduating from American University with a degree in Literature, I taught in Massachusetts and California, before deciding to make North Carolina home in 2007. From my early childhood visits, to living in Ridgeway, Raleigh, and Durham I have seen the region’s tremendous growth and know first-hand why this area is considered one of the top places to live in the country!
- When my wife, Christina, and I began our search for a new home, the best decision we made was working with Fonville Morisey. It was through this experience that I discovered my deep interest in real estate, due largely to our agent’s knowledge, diligence and patience. We have experienced so many blessings in our home, but nothing compares to watching our two young boys, Aiden and William, grow.
- I work with integrity and determination. I am knowledgeable and persistent, and am committed to providing my clients with consistent and prompt service and communication.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Graduated Fonville Morisey School
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
Board of Realtors:
- Member: National Association of Realtors
- Member: North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member: Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member: Triangle Multiple Listing Service TMLS
Cary, NC 27511
Sq Ft: 2741
Wendell, NC 27591
Sq Ft: 2260
Louisburg, NC 27549
Henderson, NC 27537
Sq Ft: 1286
Creedmoor, NC 27522