Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (570) 350-6685
Direct: (919) 869-1116
Fax: (919) 595-0537
Chapel Hill Sales Office
1520 E. Franklin Street
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Phone: (919) 942-4822
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- My career started at an investment brokerage firm in the Wall Street area. I worked in the Research Department as an Administrative Assistant in the Drug & Medical Group.
- I attended Adelphi University to become a Legal Secretary. Upon completion of my courses I worked at Law Offices in Manhattan as well as in Queens working for Real Estate Attorneys.
- My husband and I moved to North Carolina 12 years ago. Our objective was to leave the cold winters behind up North. Living in Chapel Hill is perfect for us. We can drive West to the mountains and be there in 4 hours or we can drive East and be at the beach in 3 hours.
- Working as a Broker at Fonville Morisey keeps me quite busy. When I do find the time, I enjoy baking, reading, cross-stitching, going to the beach and enjoying quality time with my family.
- My goal as a Fonville Morisey Broker Associate is to help people sell, buy, or rent and to help people who are relocating to this area.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Graduate of Adelphi University Paralegal Program. Graduate of Fonville Morisey Real Estate Pre-Licensing School.
Post License Courses:
- Contracts & Closings
- Selected Topics
- Broker Relations and Responsibilities
Board of Realtors:
- National Association of REALTORS
- Orange Chatham Board of REALTORS
- Triangle Multiple Listing Service
- AGENT DESIGNATIONS: R
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Sq Ft: 2038
Durham, NC 27703
Sq Ft: 2523
Cary, NC 27519
Sq Ft: 1900
Durham, NC 27713
Sq Ft: 2727
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Sq Ft: 1350