Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 805-1180
Direct: (919) 744-2850
Fax: (919) 595-3708
Inside the Beltline Sales Office
3600 Glenwood Ave. Ste. 150
Raleigh, NC 27612
Phone: (919) 744-2840
Cynthia Parker Realty GroupSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Cynthia Enter a Testimonial
- I love what I do! I get to work with buyers and sellers on typically the largest monetary investment/decision they will ever make. Whether it is the first home, the "big house", or the smaller "right sized" last home, I take that very seriously and promise to help you feel comfortable and well informed along the journey.
- I have an eye for a well built home and good design that began in my youth. Growing up the daughter of an architect, my dad was always pointing out excellent (and poor) design, demonstrating good quality and value over poor workmanship. I also enjoy the art of envisioning new spaces and possible future changes that could enhance your home down the road. I provide superior service because that is the only right way to do business!
- I specialize in residential real estate across the Triangle! I have been a Raleigh resident since 1986, married to Victor and am a mother of two boys, now fine young men! I know the area, I likely have "been there and done that" and work hard to understand your needs. I listen!
- Community volunteer! Junior League of Raleigh member since 1988, Boy Scouts of America, Leader & Court of Honor , PTA (Underwood, Daniels and Broughton), YWCA, Prevent Blindness, SAFEchild, Prevent Child Abuse NC, DAR - Caswell Nash Chapter, and many more...
- Previous life and work experience in manufacturing management: Quality, HR, CS, Sales, Planning/Estimating. Lead Auditor/Implementation Manager for ISO 9001.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- 2014 Selling Agent of the Year - ITB Office2013 Listings SOLD, Selling, and Associate of the Year - ITB Office 2010 Listings, Listings Sold, Sales and Overall Associate of the Year 2010 for ITB Office! 2010 Team Spirit Award Winner for FM ITB office
- 2015,2014,2013,2012 Member Chairmans Club for Sales Volume in excess of $5MM! 2010 - 2011 Member Presidents Club for Outstanding Sales Volume
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation and member of SAREC, Senior Advantage Real Estate Council
- Broker Associate
- Relocation Certified Associate
Post License Courses:
- FM Relocation Services, Certified Training Program
- NCREC Broker Course
- New Homes Sales for General Brokerage, Art of the Short Sale, Ethics, From Heaven to Hell (Air, Land, and Sub-Surface Rights)
- Expert Negotiating, Facts, Fines, and Regulations (RESPA and Consumer Protection), Risk Reduction for Clients and Agents
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist, House Pricing and Market Trends Analysis,
Board of Realtors:
- Member: Raleigh Regional Board of REALTORS (RRAR)
- Member: North Carolina Association of REALTORS (NCAR)
- Member: National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member: Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
Louisburg, NC 27549
Sq Ft: 2605
Raleigh, NC 27613
Sq Ft: 1648
Raleigh, NC 27612
Sq Ft: 2541
Raleigh, NC 27607
Sq Ft: 1735
Raleigh, NC 27608
Sq Ft: 3238