Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 395-5555
Direct: (919) 747-5951
Fax: (919) 595-7237
Falls Sales Office
5925 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Phone: (919) 872-4450
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Daniel Enter a Testimonial
- I`ve worked in high tech most of my career. During those years I bought and sold a number of properties. Some I`ve retained and some I have flipped. In 2016 I decided to leave the high tech world and work on my real estate ventures full time.
- I was born and raised in upstate New York by the Canadian border. When I graduated high school, I moved to Albany NY where I attended Albany Business College and obtained a degree in computers and business administration.
- I relocated from Albany, NY to Raleigh with the former Data General corporation in 1995. I was active in several youth sports programs including soccer and ice hockey. I was a coach for a number of years in the Junior Hurricanes travel ice hockey programs.
- I love working with both first time home buyers as well as those that are experienced. I have an eye for finding potential in places where most people don`t. I enjoy helping you remove structural challenges in a building that will add functionality and value to your home.
- The rental markets here locally are incredibly challenging. Home rentals are flying off the shelves too! If you are new to the area and need help with a rental, I can help you with that as well.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- With so many people moving to the Triangle every day, I`ve had the opportunity to help various people find a rental until they get to know the area better. Regardless of your situation, I will work with you to help you find the best place given your needs.
- If you are a local investor and have rental properties but are having a hard time finding renters, then do give me a call! I can enter your property for rent into the local TMLS listing service. Before you know it, you will have dozens of people wanting to see your property!
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
Board of Realtors:
- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors®
- Member, Triangle Multiple Listing Services
- National Association of Realtors®
Louisburg, NC 27549
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Sq Ft: 1703
Cary, NC 27518
Sq Ft: 2283
Raleigh, NC 27616
Sq Ft: 1226
Raleigh, NC 27614
Sq Ft: 3598