Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 271-1404
Direct: (919) 402-1268
Fax: (919) 595-3920
Highway 54 Sales Office
1304 Highway 54 West
Durham, NC 27707
Phone: (919) 493-4434
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About David Enter a Testimonial
- David Jenkins has been a Realtor and Broker with Fonville Morisey Realty since 2001. Year after year, he and his 71 colleagues have made the Fonville Morisey Highway 54 office the number one listing and selling real estate office in Durham. He always strives to provide excellent service and takes pride in being known as a problem solver.
- If you need a house sold, David will help you get it ready for the market, counsel you about removing clutter, refer you to handymen who can repair items inexpensively, offer advice about what to paint, how to stage, and various other things that will enable you to sell your house for top dollar.
- David excels at photographing properties. David takes and re-takes photographs to make sure the sun is at just the right angle, the sky is just the right shade of blue, etc. Inside the property he uses a extra-wide angle lens to make every room look its best. He believes that good pictures are critical and he will go to great lengths to make the photographs as good as possible.
- When representing buyers, David strives to be a good listener and advisor. He helps buyers refine their search criteria, identify and reduce risk, and negotiate offers to purchase. He also helps buyers find excellent lenders, insurance agents, inspectors, surveyors, and closing attorneys. And almost always his real estate commission is paid by the seller as specified in the sellers listing agreement and as advertised on MLS. So buyers are able to have David as their buyer's agent and they do not have to pay for it.
- Over the years, David has helped sellers get their house under contract in as little as one day and sometimes at a price that was greater than the list price. Ask him about negotiation strategy.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- In 2013 and 2014 he was honored with an award for "Most Listings Sold" (the top award for listing agents in his office) and "Selling Associate of the Year" (the top award for buyer's agents in his office). He is versatile.
- In 2013 and 2014 the Triangle Business Journal named him one of the top 25 real estate agents in the NC Triangle area. He likes to drive.
- His wife Marti has put up with him since 1981. (I am not sure what that says but she is pretty special so it must say something).
Post License Courses:
- David is a Realtor as well as a real estate broker. He has the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) designation, as well as a Ph.D. (University of Texas), MA (University of New Orleans) and BA (Vanderbilt University). All of this fancy education has helped him to become a good listener, a thoughtful and innovative strategist, and an effective negotiator.
Board of Realtors:
- Member of the Durham Regional Association of Realtors (DRAR).
- Serves on the Triangle Multiple Listing Service's "Tempo Task Force" at the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors (RRAR).
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR) and the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Cary, NC 27513
Sq Ft: 3410
Durham, NC 27713
Sq Ft: 2707
Raleigh, NC 27606
Sq Ft: 1433
Durham, NC 27707
Sq Ft: 2246
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Sq Ft: 3213