Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 345-8715
Direct: (919) 469-6325
Fax: (919) 595-9319
Preston Sales Office
1903 High House Rd.
Cary, NC 27519
Phone: (919) 469-6300
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Debbie Enter a Testimonial
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer year after year. I am a dedicated, service-orientated professional that will exceed your real estate expectations. Having been an agent with Fonville Morisey since 1999, I am committed to helping clients buy and sell property. "My Clients are for Life."
- I have experienced Corporate Relocation with two different company relocation packages. I understand the wants, needs, and desires of a family going through relocation. Husband works for Cisco Systems.
- Raised in Cary, Illinois. I have lived in Ohio, Illinois and Florida before moving to Cary, North Carolina. In my former life, I worked for United Airlines at their headquarters in Illinois.
- Married 30 years to my high school sweetheart, mother of two great young adults. I am an active travel buff, runner, yogi, avid foodie, I love music and adore my labrador retriever.
- After finding Cary, North Carolina on the internet, we felt it was the "right" move for us. Good schools, low crime, growing community, great employment opportunities, mild weather and lots of local college choices. Great area to live, work and play!
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Graduate, Fonville Morisey Center for Real Estate Studies. Continuous educational training on issues concerning real estate and the local market. Completed Broker's license 3/2004.
- Manager's Award - Various months throughout each year, in recognition of outstanding performance as a sales associate for Fonville Morisey.
- Many Awards for Listing Associate of the Month and Listings SOLD Associate of the Month, Fonville Morisey-Preston office.
- Achieved Certified Associate designation, September 2000. Relocation Certified, October 2001.
- 2004 ASSOCIATE OF THE YEAR, LISTING/LISTING SOLD ASSOCIATE OF THE YEAR,& OUTGOING REFERRAL AGENT OF THE YEAR - PRESTON OFFICE 2004 GOLD EXECUTIVE COUNCIL 2003,2006 SILVER EXECUTIVE COUNCIL 2000,2001 and 2002,2005 BRONZE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL 2007 President's Club and Outgoing Referral Agent of the Year-Preston Office
Post License Courses:
- 1031 Like-Kind Exchange
Board of Realtors:
- Member, Raleigh / Wake Board of Realtors.
- Member, North Carolina Association of Realtors.
- Member, National Association of Realtors.
- Member of DDAI, Davis Dyslexia Assocation International.
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Sq Ft: 5086
Cary, NC 27511
Sq Ft: 2534
Raleigh, NC 27609
Sq Ft: 1513
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Sq Ft: 3660
Apex, NC 27502
Sq Ft: 1081