Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 606-5605
Direct: (919) 854-5793
Fax: (919) 595-9011
Lochmere Sales Office
2395 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27518-6689
Phone: (919) 859-0800
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Debra Enter a Testimonial
- I was brought up in real estate (1980), working side-by-side with my mother. In this environment I developed a strong command of real estate fundamentals early in my career, along with an appreciation of the work ethic and values needed to be successful. Customer satisfaction has always been, and will always be my #1 priority. I am passionate about helping people and I am passionate about real estate. This is one of the largest investments you will make in your lifetime - we must get it right! Whether you are buying or selling, or just want some information before you start that process, you have come to the right place! It is my pleasure to speak with you. You can have confidence in my ability to provide you the best real estate transaction possible. Experience matters! I have in-depth experience and know our community. I believe in establishing relationships with my clients and want you to be able to count on me, no matter the issue. Please contact me to discuss how I can help you with all of your real estate needs. I LOVE helping people buy and sell homes – it’s what I do! Show Less How do you help buyers to find the right properties for them? Experience matters! Listening is the key to finding out priorities. Are you looking for great schools, low maintenance, close to work, large yard, etc? The next step is actually showing properties that meet your budget and your "wish list." I create a search specific to the criteria you are looking for. Networking is also a fundamental; I often times know of properties before they come on the active market. How do you make sure buyers get the best price for the property they are interested in? Experience matters! A lot of research needs to happen before an offer is submitted. You absolutely want the best price possible however you do not want to lose your dream home. Key negotiating skills are required as well as having established relationships with other Realtors. What do you do to help market the properties your clients are selling? I am a HUGE believer in staging a home prior to listing. I pay for this as a courtesy to you. I also hire a professional photographer to take pictures of your home. "A picture is worth a thousand words" apply. These two factors will drive showings and ultimately help in selling your home and for top price. How do you ensure your sellers get the highest price? I will help you to get your home in tip top shape. I have trusted vendors that I work with to ensure your home is the best it can be. To command top price, your home needs to show like it is the BEST on the market. My pledge and commitment to every seller that lists with me: "I will do everything in my power and experience to get your property sold in the fastest possible time for the most possible money." I have a great track record! What do you recommend sellers do to make sure their selling process is smooth? Listen to the professionals. This is not a one size fits all and/or a task you want to take on without a professional.
- I know the area well and can find the impossible and sell the impossible. I have worked with first time home buyers, downsizers, upsizers and everything in-between. I can also help with relocation, staging your home and moving companies. I sell homes in many areas including Cary, Apex, Raleigh, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina and surrounding wake county areas. I have lived in the Cary / Raleigh area since 2000. I previously lived in California and have real estate experience in California, Florida, Las Vegas, Colorado and West Virginia. I am also an active investor and landlord.
- Proud wife of a Veteran who is currently working for IBM.
- Triangle Real Estate Investors Association - TREIA
- Former Marketing Director for Pepperdine University - Carolina Waves Alumni. Active in our church Women's & Children's Ministries, Delivering Meals and Small Group Bible Studies.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Team Spirit Award 2016 Gold Council 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Listings Sold, Consistent Manager's Awards
Board of Realtors:
- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Triangle Area Multiple Listing Service
Raleigh, NC 27606
Sq Ft: 3783
Apex, NC 27502
Sq Ft: 2694
Apex, NC 27502
Sq Ft: 2811
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Sq Ft: 3254
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Sq Ft: 2045