Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (252) 430-9410
Direct: (919) 229-2034
Fax: (919) 595-5865
Wake Forest Sales Office
3150 Rogers Road Suite 100
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Phone: (919) 229-2010
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Donna Enter a Testimonial
- Licensed in 1998, BROKER/Realtor specializing in new home sales, re-sales, foreclosures, and investment properties covering the Vance, Granville, Franklin, Wake, North Raleigh, and Kerr Lake areas.
- Born and raised in Vance County, married to Joey for 30 years, mother of 2 daughters and 2 son in laws, Meredith, graduate of Barton College, nurse with Wake Med, Christopher, graduate from UNC Chapel Hill, Edward Jones Advisor, and Hannah, graduate from NC State, project coordinator with Yardi and Kristopher, graduate from East Carolina University, self employed with Carolina Custome Traders.
- Both girls were very active growing up playing competitive volleyball and softball. Meredith was a member of the Barton Bulldogs Volleyball team. She also earned a Geriatric degree and went onto to pursue a nursing career and is now a nurse at Wake Med. Hannah was a member of the NC State Volleyball team and was a graduate of Business and Finance and works with Yardi software. Hannah was also a member of the Henderson/Vance Babe Ruth Softball team that won a World Series.
- Living in Vance County, the home of Kerr Lake, I can offer special services to any buyer interested in buying land or a home on our beautiful 50,000 acres of shoreline and recreational areas.
- I am a Christian and member of Carey Baptist Church where I am a Missions Friend leader and choir member. Past Director on Vance County Public School Foundation, past volunteer youth rec volleyball coach. I love the outdoors and am an avid dog lover.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Since joining Fonville Morisey in 2010, I was the Listing Associate of the Year. 2011, Listings Sold/Selling/Associate of the Year/Fast Tracker Award. 2012, Listings/Listings Sold/Selling/Associate of the Year. 2013, Listings/Listings Sold/Selling/Associate of the Year. 2014, Listings/Listings Sold/Associate of the Year. 2015, Listings/Listings Sold/Selling/Associate of the Year. Outgoing Referral Associate of the Year 2015, 2016. 2016, Listings/Listings Sold/Associate of the Year. 2017, Listings/Listings Sold/Assocaite of the Year.
- President's Club Member 2011,2012. Chairman's Club Member 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. GOLD Team Member 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017. Ambassador to Relocation for the Wake Forest Office.
- Best Real Estate Agent in the "BEST of VANCE" for 2002, 2010.
- Prior to joining Fonville Morisey, I was a Top Producer with my previous company earning the Ruby and Emerald Masters awards.
Post License Courses:
- Relocation Specialist
- Short Sale Specialist
- New Home Specialist
- Certified Associate
Board of Realtors:
- Member- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member- National Association of Realtors
- Member- Triangle Multiple Listing Service
Henderson, NC 27537
Sq Ft: 2138
Henderson, NC 27536
Sq Ft: 2492
Henderson, NC 27537
Sq Ft: 1420
Oxford, NC 27565
Norlina, NC 27563
Sq Ft: 2364