Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 247-7274
Direct: (919) 854-5716
Fax: (919) 595-9054
Lochmere Sales Office
2395 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27518-6689
Phone: (919) 859-0800
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Emily Enter a Testimonial
- Buying or selling your home is a huge life decision and it is my vow to be with you every step of the way. I will work hard for you, be your advocate, and educate you in a way that allows you to make the best decision for yourself and your family. It is very important to me to build a realtionship of trust and confidence with my clients.
- I have lived in the Raleigh area for over 25 years. Throughout those years, I've lived in Raleigh, Garner, Holly Springs, Willow Spring, and Cary. I married my best friend, Drew in 2008 and briefly moved to Indianapolis, Indiana. I married into a die hard Colts Football Family, Go Colts! This experience allows me to understand the difficulties of relocating. As nice as Indiana was, Carolina was still close to my heart and we moved back to the Raleigh area in 2010. We have a truly amazing baby girl and love spending time with family, traveling anywhere interesting, cooking and entertaining.
- I have had over 17 years experience in the Dental Profession, needless to say, I have a vast amount of experience in nurturing people through stressful situations. Buying or selling a home can be a stressful time, but also a very exciting time! It is my commitment to help relieve as much stress as possible and make this process a delightful one.
- For Sellers: I offer a full service marketing plan to get your home sold for the most amount of money within the shortest timeframe. I will create a system of communication with you, as I feel open communication is the key to building relationships and happy clients.
- For Buyers: Now is a great time to buy in the Triangle! I am committed to coaching and serving you to help you find a house that you can make a home!
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Earned Fonville Morisey/Long and Foster's Designations of Director's Club, Executive's Club and Fast Tracker
Post License Courses:
- Broker Responsibilities: Includes transactions, legal obligations, compensation issues, license status and more.
- Selected Topics: Includes Commercial Brokerage, Residential Property Management, and More
Board of Realtors:
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of the Triangle Multiple Listing Service
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
Benson, NC 27504
Sq Ft: 4124
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
Sq Ft: 2341
Willow Spring(s), NC 27592
Sq Ft: 2358
Cary, NC 27518
Sq Ft: 4803
Benson, NC 27504
Sq Ft: 2926