Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 917-5490
Direct: (919) 654-6418
Fax: (919) 595-9084
Lochmere Sales Office
2395 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27518-6689
Phone: (919) 859-0800
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- My clients greatly benefit from my data-driven approach towards real estate transactions as I analyze local and national real estate market data and trends. Equipped with the full knowledge of the real estate market, I price my client's homes to sell at their maximum market value and negotiate on behalf of my buyers the market value of houses.
- Your peace of mind is my first priority. I have relocated multiple times as I have lived in the Midwest, South, overseas, and mid-Atlantic and am well-aware of relocation challenges. This first-hand experience with the challenges and excitement involved in the whole process of selling, purchasing, and establishing roots in a new community is part of what gives me the passion to help my clients in their real estate journey. I am based out of Cary and service the entire Triangle region which includes Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Durham, Chapel Hill, the RTP (Research Triangle Park), Wake Forest and surrounding communities. I also have a strong network of service professionals that can help my clients with all their home improvement and repair projects.
- I have enjoyed a career in finance (sole proprietor investor) and engineering (energy sector). Throughout my successful career, I developed an edge in time and money management and executed superior decisions. By leveraging my expertise, I serve clients as an advocate for their real estate needs ranging from contract preparation and negotiations to closing the transaction.
- I am a believer in giving back to the community. A portion of each closing goes to support Stop Hunger Now. I strongly believe we make bad decisions if we are hungry and suffer from malnutrition.
- If I'm not out finding the perfect home for my client, or creating a marketing campaign to sell my client's house, I explore Triangle greenways, hiking trails, and lakes with my wife, my daughter (a 3rd grader at Thales Academy), and our dog (a powerful yet gentle Rhodesian Ridgeback).
Board of Realtors:
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Service
- E-mail Farshid at email@example.com, call/text Farshid at (919) 917-5490, visit DreamHomesRaleigh.com
Cary, NC 27513
Sq Ft: 2263
Durham, NC 27750
Sq Ft: 1587
Apex, NC 27539
Sq Ft: 2810
Morrisville, NC 27560
Sq Ft: 2675
Raleigh, NC 27606
Sq Ft: 5211