Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (305) 776-9897
Direct: (919) 874-7545
Fax: (919) 595-7234
Midtown Sales Office
6010 Six Forks Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27609
Phone: (919) 872-4450
Gregory Scott Matheny
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- I've lived on the East Coast my whole life. My childhood was spent in Syracuse, NY and then I moved to Boston, MA for college. I loved Boston and I ended up staying there for several more years after I finished school and started my Architecture career there. However, after living in the cold and snow for so long I was ready for some warm sunshine... a lot of it...so I moved to South Florida to Miami and Naples. While working as an Architectural Project Manager I decided to get my Real Estate license in 2013 and never looked back... I love this career and what I do... and the Architecture background has helped me advise my Real Estate clients as well. Family is very important to me and decided that it was time that I got closer to them so that I could see them more often. That brought me to Raleigh where I am now within driving range of where they live in West Virginia. Here in Raleigh I try to experience everything that this beautiful city and state have to offer.
- In my free time I enjoy golfing and outdoor activities. Since I am getting older and need my exercise I took up Brazilian JiuJitsu about 6 years ago. I enjoy the self-defense aspect of jiujitsu and have begun teaching it once a week at the school I attend. My other love is my antique car... a 57' Chevy which I enjoy driving and working on during the nice weather. I'll talk cars anytime...
- For me there is no greater satisfaction than knowing you can make a difference in someone's life, no matter what the situation may be. There are several elements from my Architecture background that carry over into my real estate business; however, building a genuine, honest, and trusting relationship is my foundation for helping people with their buying and selling experience!
- I would say my forte is aiding clients by pointing out strengths and weaknesses/problems a particular property may have, which makes decision making a little easier. My goal is to help guide the client through the process of finding the right home.
- • Whether buying or selling, it can be a most stressful time; for a home is usually the largest purchase/sale an individual and/or family will go through. As agents, our goal is to make the process as smooth as possible - from a first showing to the closing of your home.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- • 2016 - President's Circle Award
- • 2015 - Inner Circle Award
Board of Realtors:
- • Member - National Association of Realtors
- • Member - North Carolina Association of Realtors
- • Member - Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- • Member - Triangle Multiple Listing Service
Raleigh, NC 27610
Sq Ft: 1564
Louisburg, NC 27549
Sq Ft: 1850
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Sq Ft: 2690
Raleigh, NC 27606
Raleigh, NC 27614
Sq Ft: 2100