Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Direct: (919) 874-7530
Fax: (919) 595-9703
Falls Sales Office
5925 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Phone: (919) 872-4450
Assistant ManagerSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Harriette Enter a Testimonial
- Having been in the business since 1988 and lived in Raleigh since 1977, I've seen a lot of changes and growth in our area. Although Raleigh has grown, it still feels 'small town' and remains a terrific place to live and raise a family. Our area offers great educational opportunities, cultural, sporting and entertainment events as well as some of the best medical facilities around. And is still fairly easy to 'move around in'!
- A recipient of Fonville Morisey's Gold, Silver and Bronze Council Awards, Executive Council Award and Managers Awards, I've been with Fonville Morisey my entire real estate career and still find it an exciting and innovative place to continue my career....I have a passion for what I do and still have excitment about coming to work each day!
- I currently serve as the Falls office Assistant Manager/Training Manager mentoring new sales associates as they begin their real estate careers. I find it very exciting to see a brand new agent have their first closing and watch them as they 'get it' and continue with their successful careers. I continue to list properties and to provide professional service to sellers in marketing their homes. When it comes to the buy side of a transaction, my son, Chad Doggett, does an excellent job of taking care of buyers, whether the first time home buyer or assisting those who have bought and sold many homes.
- I got my brokers license in 1994 and have continued to further my real estate career by seeking out courses to further my knowledge in real estate.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- I received my Accredited Buyer's Representative - ABR; my Certified Residential Broker Designee - CRB; my Certified Residential Specialist - CRS and am a Graduate of Realtors Institute - GRI
- I feel it's very important to give back, so I've choosen to be very active in the National, State and Raleigh Regional Assocation of REALTORS. I have previously served and am currently serving on the Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS' Board of Directors and as Chairperson of their Professional Standards Committee. I am also serving as a member of the North Carolina Association of REALTORS Board of Directors. As an active member of the NCAR Professional Standards Committee for a number of years, I served as the 2010 Chairperson of that Committee. I have perviously served on the RRAR Grievance Committee and on the RPAC (REALTORS Political Action) Committee. I am active with our Triangle Leadership Academy and serve as an Associate Dean of the Academy. I've always been an active member of the Board of REALTORS serving on many difference committees and task force. I've served on the NCAR Recruiting Committee,on the NCAR 2005-2006 Governance Task Force and 2012-2013 NCAR Region 10 (Raleigh area)Vice President.
- I am a member of the Triangle Multiple List Service.
Louisburg, NC 27549
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Sq Ft: 1703
Cary, NC 27518
Sq Ft: 2283
Raleigh, NC 27616
Sq Ft: 1226
Raleigh, NC 27614
Sq Ft: 3598