Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 724-8764
Direct: (919) 402-1292
Fax: (919) 595-3919
Highway 54 Sales Office
1304 Highway 54 West
Durham, NC 27707
Phone: (919) 493-4434
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Jaspreet Enter a Testimonial
- I enjoy working with people. Helping somebody like myself find a perfect house is like a dream job. I understand buying/selling a house is the most important decision in one's life and it is also a big responsibility for a Realtor. I want to make my client a friend for life and will go above and beyond the call of duty. I understand the pain and anxiety of moving: internationally, nationally and locally, as I have done it all.
- I moved from Chandigarh, North India to NY IN 1992. As I was a small town girl, I wanted to raise my family in a familiar setting and got an opportunity to move to the Triangle in 1996. I haven't looked back since. I lived in Durham, Orange, and Chatham Counties in which I bought and sold several properties. I also built my house and learned an extraordinary amount through my own personal experience. I have been through the challenges of selling a home and frustrations of buying one.
- People move, buy, and sell real estate due to their unique circumstances and I know how hard and overwhelming it can be without proper guidance. My clients are my first priority and I would do anything to help make the process a more comfortable one.
- I raised twin boys in this area and understand the needs of a family with growing children. I moved to a different city for their school and I also moved out of a city to enjoy my passion for gardening.
- To sell a house, even in a great neighborhood, needs some sprucing up and from my own experience I understand the importance of staging for a quick sale. Interior decorating and gardening are my all-time passions and I have helped friends and family decorate and stage houses. My gardening skills have come in handy helping people with curb appeal.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Masters of Chemistry,Meerut University , India
- Diploma in Dress designing, School of Fashion designing,Chandigarh,India
- Education credits for Special education, Fordham UNIVERSITY Microbiologist with Lab corp. for 14 yrs
Board of Realtors:
- Member of the Durham Board of Realtors
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Triangle Multiple Listing Service
Durham, NC 27713
Sq Ft: 1346
Durham, NC 27705
Sq Ft: 1260
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Sq Ft: 3913
Durham, NC 27703
Sq Ft: 1288
Raleigh, NC 27601
Sq Ft: 864