Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 522-3253
Direct: (919) 845-2316
Fax: (919) 595-7030
Stonehenge Sales Office
8100 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27613
Phone: (919) 847-2511
J. T. Atwell
The Atwell TeamSign up for custom alerts What People Say About J. T. Enter a Testimonial
- Born and raised in Elkin, North Carolina, I grew up to attend Oak Ridge Military Academy in Greensboro. After graduating third in my class, I went on to attend the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where I obtained a degree in Business Administration as part of the 1988 graduating class. Following my four-year undergraduate education, I worked with Boats Unlimited as well as owned and managed a Restaurant in downtown Raleigh that was named the Steele Porcupine. Having lived in Raleigh since 1992 and earning my real estate license in 2002, I have been with Fonville Morisey Realty ever since. I work alongside my wife Chris who is also a Real Estate Broker as of 2004 and specializes as a Buyer Agent as well as Accredited Staging Professional for our properties. She earned degree degree from East Carolina University in Business and Consumer Studies.
- Aside from time immersed in the office and the Triangle Area market, I dedicate my free time to hobbies with my family in the Great Outdoors. From fishing, hunting, boating, hiking, and golfing, I would like to think we get our fair share of fresh air. I’m a proud husband to my wife Chris and father to my two sons, Mason and Davis, who are also students at UNC-Chapel Hill. As an avid outdoorsman, I volunteer with Delta Waterfowl’s Triangle Youth Chapter, invested in getting younger generations into the outdoors and God’s creation. I am also a devout member of Edenton Street United Methodist Church in downtown Raleigh.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors, North Carolina Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors and Triangle Multiple Listing Service.
- Masters Club 2019 (20-50 million in sales)
- Top 200 Agents in the Triangle 2016
- Sales Team of The Year 2007, 2009 and 2012.
- Gold Executive Council for 2004 | Gold Executive Council for 2005 | Silver Executive Council for 2006 | Chairman`s Club for 2007 | Sales Team of the Year 2007 | Chairman`s Club for 2008 | Sales Team of the Year 2009 | Chairman`s Club and Gold Circle for 2009 | Chairman`s Club 2010 | Founders Club 2011 | Chairman`s Club 2012 | Listing and Selling Team of the Year 2012 | Chairman`s Club 2013 | Founder`s Club 2014 | Founders Club 2015 |
Durham, NC 27713
Sq Ft: 2529
Raleigh, NC 27614
Sq Ft: 6866
Sanford, NC 27330
Sq Ft: 6024
Raleigh, NC 27609
Sq Ft: 1794
Raleigh, NC 27612
Sq Ft: 1981