Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (910) 279-1354
Direct: (919) 229-2035
Fax: (919) 595-5864
Wake Forest Sales Office
3150 Rogers Road Suite 100
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Phone: (919) 229-2010
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Jeff Enter a Testimonial
- My Philosophy: I believe that your home is the most important investment of your lifetime, both personally and financially. My goal is to provide the best possible service to you by meeting both your personal and financial goals. As your agent, you will be my #1 priority. I will work tirelessly as your advocate and partner in the purchase or sale of your home. In my career, my clients have described me as detail-oriented, determined and totally dedicated to their interests. Whether you are buying or selling a home, I will give you 100% of my efforts. If you are selling a home, I will develop a detailed marketing strategy tailored to best represent you and your home. This will include a comprehensive comparative analysis of properties and trends, along with a staging report to show your home to its best advantage. My goal is to meet your personal needs and maximize the value of your home investment. If you are a buyer, look no further. I am determined to locate the best home for you. I am eager to serve you. I will thoroughly research properties to find the best possible property for you.
- My Career: Over the past 3 years I have built my business through solid client communication and service. At the core I want my clients to be comfortable with me and that comes from thoroughly understanding the their real estate transaction. I will be diligent in best serving the needs of my clients.
- My Community: I understand the importance of being part of communities. I continue to work at the local YMCA which do fantastic work to support a multitude of local support program. My two wonderful children are involved in multiple sport programs that I coach at as well. I understand and belief that this type of support is integral to developing strong communities and people.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Pennsylvania, Regional Science/Economics
Board of Realtors:
- Member- National Association of Realtors
- Member- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
Garner, NC 27529
Sq Ft: 1428
Rolesville, NC 27571
Sq Ft: 1340
Youngsville, NC 27596
Sq Ft: 1204
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Sq Ft: 968
Raleigh, NC 27615
Sq Ft: 1546