Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 605-7569
Direct: (919) 228-6033
Fax: (919) 595-9160
Lochmere Sales Office
2395 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27518-6689
Phone: (919) 859-0800
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Jennifer Enter a Testimonial
- Real Estate Broker skilled in new construction, focused home searches, first time buyers, resale marketing and relocation. I have the requisite empathy and experience to work with clients facing challenging life events having served as trustee of an estate and supporting bankruptcy and corporate trustees such as Northern Trust, Bank of America, Bank of the West and others during various times in my career. I also attended Elder Law conferences when working with an estate planning firm. I worked for The Yarmouth Group in Los Angeles during a Class A office building acquisition and for commercial and residential property management companies and investors. I relocated from California where I grew up on new construction home sites around Realtor family and have helped friends and clients relocate from both the West Coast and the North East. I understand the logistical and emotional demands of relocation regardless of distance and enjoy helping families navigate big changes.
- Litigation support and project management for AMLAW 200 law firms and Fortune 500 companies including an in-house position with Bingham McCutchen where we focused on environmental law, complex business litigation and securities/broker dealer group representation. I was the face of our department in Los Angeles and Orange County where I supervised a small team, trained attorneys and staff on litigation specific applications, sold our department`s value to the firm and clients as billable service providers and managed multiple complex cases and projects all requiring heavy communication, negotiation, documentation, adherence to evolving laws and developing best practices guidelines for the firm. I later worked with Cataphora, a Silicon Valley start-up where we applied linguistics and data analytics to large scale electronic document productions. I was part of a the client services division responsible for client meetings, ascertaining project parameters, ensuring a quality deliverable and reporting status internally and with client teams. The litigation services team is now a part of Ernst & Young.
- Litigation Technology Project Management and Sales. I was a top producer for both National Legal and Litigation Graphic Technology in downtown Los Angeles, California. I was nicknamed the Mayor of Bunker Hill for knowing just about every attorney, office worker, restaurant server and even the local homeless (I enjoyed helping when I could). I built a leading book of business from scratch with a no nonsense marketing approach, addressing client needs, throwing out the "sales pitch" and providing flawless service. I was the person you called in a pinch. Client firms included Bingham McCutchen (Bingham later hired me to lead their Southern California litigation technology team), Morgan Lewis and Bockius, Munger Tolles and Olson, Jones, Day, Gibson Dunn, O`Melveny & Myers, Howry, Simon, Arnold & White, among many others. My reputation was built on professionalism, integrity and service.
- As a published writer, I have enjoyed writing slice of life articles and local business reviews for Tips From Town and have written content for Triangle businesses. I also enjoy writing fiction and creative non-fiction and am actively working on a real estate related book.
- My personal interests and passions include my family, my two shelties, writing, reading, art, music, home design including Feng Shui (I am absolutely not a master but a personal dabbler), education, golf, community volunteer work and engagement, helping friends and family launch their businesses and non-profits and gardening.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Served as PTA President and on the Wake County Board Advisory Council
- Regular top producer in both sales and client services.
- Coordinated the Bingham McCutchen Backpack Project which provided children living in a Los Angeles area shelter with school supplies and back to school shopping.
- Panel speaker for Legal Tech West Coast addressing electronic discovery pitfalls.
- My greatest achievement is in helping and encouraging people through the good times and the bad. I love and value being a trusted friend who can help others navigate the big stuff that life throws our way. I`ve helped people through marriages, divorces, deaths and illnesses. I`ve helped friends and family open businesses, find the right path, transition to parenthood and start non-profits. I enjoy connecting people with others who can help them when I don`t have the expertise. I love the synergy of bringing others together for a common good! I enjoy teaching struggling kids to read and encouraging people to be the best versions of themselves. I am actively working to bring Jane Goodall`s Roots and Shoots to our community because it is about helping people, animals and the environment and provides youth leadership training in these areas. I want to leave each person I meet (and someday the world) a little better off.
Post License Courses:
- Selected Topics
- Broker/Agent Responsibilities
- Contracts & Closings -- April.
Board of Realtors:
- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
Sq Ft: 1839
Apex, NC 27502
Sq Ft: 2694
Cary, NC 27518
Sq Ft: 3327
Garner, NC 27529
Sq Ft: 3187
Cary, NC 27519
Sq Ft: 1428