Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 264-3581
Direct: (919) 845-2326
Fax: (919) 595-7037
Stonehenge Sales Office
8100 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27613
Phone: (919) 847-2511
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Jennifer Enter a Testimonial
- I am originally from Connecticut but have been calling Raleigh home for more than 18 years. We relocated to Raleigh in 1999 when my husband was offered a position with a pharmaceutical company in Research Triangle Park. We knew that North Carolina was a wonderful state to live, work, and raise a family. Prior to our move, we lived in New Jersey for three years (1996-1999) in the towns of Bridgewater and Little Silver.
- Once settled in Raleigh, I decided to take a hiatus from the workforce and raise our children. Prior to my career in real estate, I enjoyed an extensive administrative career spanning over fifteen years working for pharmaceutical and telecommunications firms. My responsibilities required me to be organized, multitask assignments, maintain budgets, have a strong customer service presence, and complete assignments within strict timelines. These skills were instrumental with my career transition to real estate. I utilize my skills with each client and work tirelessly to ensure that their transaction has a smooth and successful completion and are completely satisfied. I reaffirm to my clients that our relationship does not end at the conclusion of the sale.
- We have four children (3 boys and 1 girl) ranging from 10 – 18 years of age. My children have attended Wake County schools - kindergarten through high school. They have attended both year-round and traditional schools.
- When I am not working with clients showing homes in their desired areas, I enjoy spending time with my family, working out, cooking, volunteering at my children’s schools, traveling, and reading. My sons have been very active with travel hockey playing for Carolina Jr. Hurricanes. My daughter plays travel lacrosse for Carolina Fever. These sports keep us very busy and are fortunate to visit many cities throughout the United States and Canada.
Post License Courses:
- Graduate of the Fonville Morisey Realty Sales Associate Training Program
- Contracts and Closings Post Licensing Course
Board of Realtors:
- NAR - National Association of Realtors
- NCAR - North Carolina Association of Realtors
- RRAR – Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Services (TMLS)
Youngsville, NC 27596
Sq Ft: 1216
Raleigh, NC 27603
Sq Ft: 2404
Raleigh, NC 27601
Sq Ft: 2457
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Sq Ft: 3004
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Sq Ft: 3113