Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 271-4475
Direct: (919) 744-2820
Fax: (919) 595-3735
Inside the Beltline Sales Office
3600 Glenwood Ave. Ste. 150
Raleigh, NC 27612
Phone: (919) 744-2840
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Jill Enter a Testimonial
- Although technically not a Southerner, I consider Raleigh to be home. Originally from Tempe, AZ, my family and I relocated to North Carolina in 1995.
- Living in Raleigh, primarily Inside the Beltline, for over 20 years I have an intimate knowledge of the Triangle and its surrounding communities. As a mother of 3 children that all attended elementary school through high school in the Wake County Public School System, I have extensive experience in "all things kid related in the Raleigh area". From the PTA to the soccer field, local theater to helping out at the Special Olympics and SPCA, my kids and I have been actively involved in a wide range of activities over the years. If it required volunteers or carpool, I was there!
- I understand that buying and selling a home is one of the most important events of a lifetime and I would love to help you and your family through the process. As your agent, I will work hard for you, advocate for you and always put your best interests first. I believe that providing excellent customer service is a real estate agents top priority.
- For sellers, as your agent, I will register you to become a member of My FMRealty and research properties that will be “competing” with your property. Contact me to prepare a free Comparative Market Analysis of your home. My goals are to get the best possible price for your home and sell it quickly!
- If you are a buyer, my goal is to help you find the perfect place to live in one of the Best Places to live in the country! I will walk you through each step of the process with confidence. Contact me to get started and I will email the latest listings that fit your home search as they become available on the market.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Relocation Certified Associate (RCA)
- 2016, 2017 Executive's Club Member
- 2016 Fast Tracker Award
Post License Courses:
- Selected Topics
- Contracts & Closings
- Broker Relationships & Responsibilities
- A Business For Life
- For Your Own Good: Ethics
Board of Realtors:
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Triangle Multiple Listing Service
Angier, NC 27501
Sq Ft: 1908
Raleigh, NC 27606
Sq Ft: 2203
Raleigh, NC 27604
Sq Ft: 1391
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Sq Ft: 3617
Durham, NC 27703
Sq Ft: 1850