Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 302-2403
Direct: (919) 402-1239
Fax: (919) 595-3998
Highway 54 Sales Office
1304 Highway 54 West
Durham, NC 27707
Phone: (919) 493-4434
Julian Jahoo TeamSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Julian Enter a Testimonial
- Best listing acheivement was to compete against several Real Estate companies to list the Governor of NC's personal home in Chapel Hill and got the listing! I have sold 4 homes over $2m+ in The Triangle in 2016 and just sold the most expensive resale in Durham's history of the MLS that went for $3.875m! I have 3 homes in the Triangle being built in 2017 over $2m+
- Originally from England, Julian has spent the past 18 years in the Triangle of North Carolina. He resides in Chapel Hill in his new contemporary home that he just had custom built with his wife Sonia , Nurse Anesthetist who works at Rex Hospital in Raleigh, 15 year old son Reese ( Great soccer player!), 18 year old daughter Vanessa ( Huge animal lover!) and my baby girl Emmy London Jahoo who just turned 5( Huge Daddy's girl!)..
- In an area with so many opportunities and so much to offer, Julian understands why so many people like calling North Carolina home.
- Julian devoted 10 years to traveling with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines as Maitre'd, and continued working in the hospitality industry after coming to North Carolina.
- He assisted in opening Spice Street restaurant in Chapel Hill as the general manager, and from there became part owner of Symposium Cafe in the newly renovated American Tobacco District in downtown Durham. Energetic and determined best describes his personality, and his greatest strength,by far, is customer service. It's what his career has always depended on. He continues to be committed to the service of people in real estate and his keen eye for business insures that no detail is left unattended to. "Trust is something that is earned", says Julian"and given the opportunity, I feel confident that I will surpass your expectations." Please feel free to contact Julian or visit his website for further information. You'll enjoy the process that leads you home.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Sold over 60 short sales in the last several years!
- Listing agent of the month of November & December 2006, Janaury 2007 Selling agent March, April and December, January 2008 Listing agent, November and December selling agent 2009! For Fonville Morisey. Listing agent of the month January and March 2010. Selling agent for January, April, May and August 2010.
- Fonville Morisey Chairman Club Council Member 2007 and 2008, 2009,2010,2011 and 2012. Awarded to Agents with closed sales volume between $5 million and $10 million. No 1 selling agent for Fonville Morisey Hwy 54 in 2012 for Selling more than $10m+! No 1 selling team for Fonville Morisey Hwy 54 in 2013 for selling more than $14M+! No 1 selling team for Fonville Morisey Hwy 54 in 2014, 2015 and 2016 for selling more than $15M+!
- Closed over 60 short sales in the last several years!
Post License Courses:
- Graduate of Fonville Morisey School of Real Estate Licensing.
- Graduate of Fonville Morisey Sales Associate Training Course. Board of Realtors
- SFR Certified ( Basic short sale Certification)
- ABR Certified ( A buyers agent expert)
- CDPE Certified ( A short sale expert Certification)
Board of Realtors:
- Member of Durham Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Regional Assocition of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Services
Raleigh, NC 27615
Sq Ft: 2196
Raleigh, NC 27609
Sq Ft: 1600
Durham, NC 27701
Sq Ft: 3330
Durham, NC 27701
Sq Ft: 2005
Durham, NC 27701
Sq Ft: 1856