Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (908) 472-8598
Direct: (919) 845-2371
Fax: (919) 595-7100
Stonehenge Sales Office
8100 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27613
Phone: (919) 847-2511
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- Undergraduate: James Madison University, B.S. in Interdisciplinary Social Sciences and minors in Middle Level Education and Psychology (Summa Cum Laude; Valedictorian) -Graduate: Walden University, M.S. in Middle Level Education -Real Estate: JY Monk (Pre-licensing); FM School and Go School of Real Estate (Post-licensing)
- I have worked with both buyers and sellers in the Greater Triangle Region. On the buyer side, I have helped clients find rentals, first-time homes and forever homes. On the seller side, I have a record of success. In fact, my first listing was under contract in less than 4 days!
- Having relocated to North Carolina from New Jersey, I have spent hundreds of hours exploring the area, identifying useful services and programs, and establishing a strong support network for my family. Let me do the same for you!
- As a former middle school social studies teacher with over 12 years of experience, I understand the importance of schools for many families when locating a home and for resale value. As an agent, I use my teaching skills to educate and empower my clients to make the right decisions when buying or selling a house.
- I consider my clients to each be unique with a similar goal: to find a property that best fits their needs. To that end, I will provide personal attention to my clients and help them find the right place, whether that is a temporary home, a first home, or a forever home. My work will not end there! I will be available to my clients well after they have moved to answer any questions they have or help them locate any resources they need. Taking a cue from my experience with running marathons, I will always go the extra mile for my clients!
Post License Courses:
- Broker Relationships and Responsibilities (March, 2017)
- Contracts and Closings (May, 2018)
Board of Realtors:
- National Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Raleigh Association of Realtors
Raleigh, NC 27617
Sq Ft: 2562
Apex, NC 27502
Sq Ft: 2630
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Sq Ft: 2121
Raleigh, NC 27613
Sq Ft: 1776
Louisburg, NC 27549
Sq Ft: 1775