Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Direct: (919) 874-7477
Fax: (919) 595-7235
Falls Sales Office
5925 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Phone: (919) 872-4450
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What people say about Kendra: Enter a Testimonial
- I first called the Triangle home throughout the 1990s and early 2000s, and returned to my adoptive home state of North Carolina in 2011 after corporate moves to the Northeast and Midwest. Now firmly settled in North Raleigh, I draw on my extensive background in customer service and sales, and as both a buyer and seller in thriving as well as challenging real estate markets, to provide my clients the highest level of professional service.
- I am a dedicated community volunteer with a passion for animal rescue, youth sports and musical arts. As an experienced foster family for golden retriever rescue and one half of a certified pet therapy team (along with our family's own golden retriever, Daisy), I am an active and visible presence in our community. I draw on that network of relationships to find people and answers for your real estate questions quickly and confidently. I am dedicated to serving and helping others, and my clients receive my utmost efforts and availability.
- With children in Wake County schools and the UNC university system who participate in varsity sports, performance arts and creative youth ministries, as well as active parents who live nearby in Raleigh, I understand how vital it is to find a neighborhood and home that fits YOUR family's needs and interests. If it's important to you, it's important to me!
- As a former educator, sales trainer and customer service professional, I am committed to supporting, educating and guiding my clients throughout their real estate transactions. My goal is to keep you informed and up-to-date on the latest real estate trends and market activity, and provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to successfully sell or purchase your next home!
Post License Courses:
- Broker Relationships and Responsibilities
- Contracts to Closings
- Selected Topics
Board of Realtors:
- Member of the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors (RRAR)
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
Raleigh, NC 27614
Sq Ft: 2910
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Sq Ft: 2853
Raleigh, NC 27616
Sq Ft: 1546
Raleigh, NC 27603
Sq Ft: 1307
Raleigh, NC 27613
Sq Ft: 1597