Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 422-1455
Direct: (919) 785-4226
Fax: (919) 595-3660
Brier Creek Sales Office
7980 Arco Corporate Dr Ste105A
Raleigh, NC 27617
Phone: (919) 781-4452
TLC TeamSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Kim Enter a Testimonial
- Training Manager, Brier Creek Office 4/2008-Present Real Estate Broker, 4/2007 to Present. Radiation Therapy Technologist (Rex Hospital, Chicago,Ill, Akron Ohio, 1982-2007. X-Ray Technologist- Columbus Ohio, Akron Ohio 1978-1982.
- 36 years of Outstanding Customer Service both in Real Estate, and many years in Radiologic Technology and Radiation Oncology, whether helping my clients or patients, I believe in putting my customer and their needs first...always.
- Sales experience in Wake, Orange, Durham, Granville, Johnston, Alamance, Franklin and Moore counties. I enjoy helping sellers get their home staged, and helping them sell for the highest price in the shortest amount of time. I love working with buyers, helping them find their dream home by researching and negotiating the best price to make a win-win transaction for all involved. First time home buyers are some of my favorite clients. I enjoy explaining the process nuturing, counseling them and look forward to helping them with transactions for years to come.
- I also, teach "Working with Buyers" Class to new agents that join our Company. It is part of a 2 week New Agent Training Program that sets our company above all others. Its a great way to share my passion..working with buyers and help new agents learn from experiences that myself and others have had in their careers.
- As Training Manager, I am responsible for the new agents that come into our office. I meet with them in groups and one on one, teaching them how to work with buyers, sellers, renters, the foreclosure & shortsale process, how to fill out all contracts and paperwork, negotiate, measure homes, and everything in between. It is my job to be there for them for all their questions, concerns and to encourage them to be their best.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Formerly from Washington State, Tennessee, Ohio and Chicago, I moved to the Triangle in 2000 from the D.C. area. I live in Apex with my husband, and my only children still at home, my 3 dogs. My grown daughters are both living in New York City and London England, and my son attends college in Raleigh.
- Past affiliation with Relay for Life, Race for the Cure, Cancer Survivor Day, Raleigh Soup Kitchen, Muscular Distrophy American Heart Association.
- I enjoy traveling, volunteering, cooking, gardening, decorating, boating and building relationships with everyone I meet.
- Fonville Morisey Fast Tracker Recognition 2007 Selected to join The Briar Chapel Realtor Advisory Council 2013
- 2015 Listing, Selling and Associate of the Year. 2015- Outgoing Referral Agent of the Year-Brier Creek Office. 2015 Member of the Gold Team Executive Team and Fonville Morisey Founders Club. Listings Sold- March & October,Listing Associate of the month-February, March, October Associate of the Month-November Managers Award January, February, March, April, May, June, August, October, November 2nd Quarter & 3rd Quarter Referral Agent of the Brier Creek Office Member of 2014 Chairmans Club,Selling Associate of the year 2014 and Outgoing Referring Associate of the year for the Brier Creek Office. 2014 March & July Listing Associate of the Month; Managers Award, February, April,June, July, September, October, November and December; Listing Sold Associate of the Month & Managers Award. Sales Associate of the Month November 2014 and December 2014 2013 Selling Associate of the Year for the Brier Creek Office. 2013 Member of the Chairmans Club/Gold Team 2013 Listing Associate of the Month & Sales Associate of the Month-January & November 2013,Listings Sold Associate of the Month-October 2013, Managers Awards 2013 2012 Membership into the Fonville Morisey Directors Club Sales Associate of the Month-May 2012,Listing Associate of the Month- May 2012 & November 2012, Managers Award 2012 2011 Membership into the Fonville Morisey Presidents Club, Managers Award-2011 2010 Membership into The Fonville Morisey Directors Club Listing Associate of the Month-May 2010, Sales Associate of the Month-May 2010, Managers Award 2010 2009 Managers Award, Listing Associate of the Month -November 2009 2008 Membership in the Fonville Morisey Director's Club 2007 Membership in the Fonville Morisey Executive`s Club for outstanding performance in customer service and real estate sales, Listing Associate of the Month Nov. 2007 & October 2007, Managers Award 2007
Post License Courses:
- Certified Relocation Expert
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator (CREN)
- Short Sale/Foreclosure Realtor Designation (SFR), Feb 2010
- Broker In Charge Certification Class, July, 2012
Board of Realtors:
- Member of the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors (RRAR)
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
- RRAR Grievance Committee Member-2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Sq Ft: 4083
Apex, NC 27502
Sq Ft: 3046
Cary, NC 27519
Sq Ft: 3767
Cary, NC 27511
Sq Ft: 3032
Knightdale, NC 27545
Sq Ft: 2015