Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 435-4049
Direct: (919) 229-2056
Fax: (919) 595-5892
Wake Forest Sales Office
3150 Rogers Road Suite 100
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Phone: (919) 229-2010
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Krista Enter a Testimonial
- I was born in Alaska-fifth generation gold miner/coal miner and jack of all trades. I lived there until the age of 15 and have since lived in 8 different states and loved every minute of my adventure. My favorite state to live in was Florida because of the ocean! I am an extreme sports enthusiast, SUP (stand up paddleboard) is my current favorite, but skydiving is my all-time favorite. My husband and I have one child, our son Chance. He is incredibly active and shares my passion for travel and adventure (hooray)!
- I attended the University of Tennessee, Knoxville (GO VOLS) in 1999 to pursue Physical Therapy, however, after having been involved in a car accident and received PT, my passion was lost. I moved on to pursue a very successful career in Customer Service and Retail Management and had the pleasure of being accountable for million dollar businesses. Back home, my family was always involved in Real Estate, Construction and Small Businesses as long as I can remember, so I really grew up in this industry. Finally after years of dreaming, I decided to pursue one of my goals and break into real estate here in the Triangle. My daily life has changed dramatically and I couldn't be more appreciative!
- Aside from being an avid traveler here in the states, I have been to several foreign countries including England, France, Mexico, Canada, and several in the Caribbean. My passion for travel and adventure gives me the ability to relate to almost anyone.
- Upon relocating to the Triangle in 2016, my family purchased a new construction home from Fonville Morisey Barefoot and we had a great experience. As a result, once I started my real estate transition I was very drawn to FM Realty as a destination to hang my hat because of the reputation and level of service provided. I drive my business with a high level of intensity and integrity so that I can uphold all that FMR represents. A high degree of success in my former lives has given me the rounded skillset to represent both buyers and sellers and be your ultimate resource.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Graduated Fonville Morisey School
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Quarter Referral Agent, Quarter 3 (June)
- Rookie of the Month, July
- Selling Associate of the Month, July
Post License Courses:
- Drones, Nanny Cams, and other Privacy Issues
- Out of Towners
Board of Realtors:
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- Member, Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors®
- Member, Triangle Multiple Listing Service™
Wendell, NC 27591
Sq Ft: 2260
Raleigh, NC 27616
Sq Ft: 1583
Zebulon, NC 27597
Sq Ft: 1610
Raleigh, NC 27617
Sq Ft: 2153
Raleigh, NC 27613
Sq Ft: 2925