Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 260-2930
Direct: (919) 785-4251
Fax: (919) 595-0549
Next Stage Realty, LLC
919 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27511
Phone: (919) 533-9797
Next StageSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Laurie Enter a Testimonial
- My motto; be honest, be trustworthy and strive for happiness in life and at work. Building community is my focus and encouraging change has always been my professional goal. Eight years ago, on a whim, my husband Brian and I discovered the joys of Chapel Hill after living in Arizona for many years, and we have never looked back. We fell in love with the tranquility and feeling of true community. A home where southern hospitality is a must and genuine smiles are easily shared.
- A former clinical social worker, my focus will be to listen to your goals, wishes and expectations; my job is to help you feel confident in the sale or purchase of real estate. Let’s make it happen! My husband Brian and I are avid outdoor lovers, enjoying hiking in the mountains, visiting the beach, gardening, local sports and traveling. Most of all, as empty nesters, we are enjoying our four vizslas!!
- My biggest accomplishment in Real Estate has been the creation of "Next Stage Realty" within Fonville Morisey. My partner Jaime Oliver and I are continually eliciting feedback to perfect our service. The goal of our business is the promotion of our clients in every transaction. We offer many added services to our clients free of charge such as professional move in or pre staging cleaning. Professional staging consultation with each listing, airport transfer service, area tours and corporate group lunch and learns about todays home buying experience. Please, just call for details!
- I have a fondness of beautiful things. A belief that serenity is found within and where you lay your head can truly feel more than a house, but a home. Specializing in Wake, Orange, Durham and Chatham Counties: I look forward to serving your needs, building a relationship of trust, listening to what you want and need, working with integrity. My focus is you!
- Many Corporations in the Triangle participate in our FM "Corporate Affinity Program". Employees of these companies are entitled to receive "credits back at closing" for working with Fonville Morisey Sales Associates to buy and/or sell their property. I would love to assist you concerning your real estate needs and determine your eligibility in this money saving program
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Masters of Social Work, 1996
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- Chairman's Club and Fonville Morisey Gold Team member 2016
- Various Managers Awards - Fonville Morisey Brier Creek
- Manager's Award, Listing Associate of the Month, Sales Associate of the Month on numerous occasions Fonville Morisey Brier Creek
Post License Courses:
- Contracts and Closings
- Broker Relationships and Responsibilities
- Selected Topics
- Risk Management
Board of Realtors:
- National Association of REALTORS
- Greater Raleigh Association of REALTORS
- Triangle Multiple Listing Services
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS
Raleigh, NC 27603
Sq Ft: 1664
Cary, NC 27519
Sq Ft: 4009
Clayton, NC 27520
Sq Ft: 1251
Benson, NC 27504
Sq Ft: 1324
Raleigh, NC 27608
Sq Ft: 1624