Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 395-4792
Fax: (919) 595-7006
Stonehenge Sales Office
8100 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27613
Phone: (919) 847-2511
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Leland Enter a Testimonial
- Having the right real estate agent means having an agent who has a high level of expertise in the local market and is first and foremost committed to doing what is best for their client. Vital to this is insuring that every client is fully informed and understands each step through the process of buying or selling their home. Whether you are a first time homebuyer or an experienced investor, I can help find the best property for you. Feel free to browse my website for more information or to contact me directly. I look forward to becoming your REALTOR® for life!
- Having first moved to the capital city to further his education, Leland is a graduate of N.C. State University (B.A. History, Political Science) and has had the pleasure of calling Raleigh his home for the last 16 years. Receiving his Broker`s license in 2005, Leland has seen the real estate market transition from robust growth, through economic downturn, and back again.
- A native of Pinehurst, NC (the home of American golf), when Leland is not hard at work for his clients, he enjoys honing his golf skills or any activity that gets him outside. In line with this, he is dedicated to enriching and giving back to the community. As a former Assistant Chief of Six Forks EMS, Leland served the citizens Raleigh by volunteering his time for over 6 years in emergency medical and rescue services.
- A guarantee when working with Leland, he is committed to providing his clients with the best resources available, including: · Extensive market knowledge · Comprehensive marketing and technology services · Established relationships with proven industry professionals and service providers.
- Whether buying or selling your home Leland will provide guidance and a level of service that rivals the best that residential real estate has to offer. Invested in the area that Leland and his wife Ashley care so deeply about, they reside in Northwest Raleigh, and enjoy participating in many local cultural enrichment activities and contributing to local charities.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Executive`s Club 2015 Executive`s Club 2016
Post License Courses:
- B.A. History, Political Science - NC State University
- Beyond the CMA - Developing a Pricing Strategy
- Foreclosures, Short Sales, REO`s & Auctions
- Working With Seniors
Board of Realtors:
- Member of the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Triangle MLS
Raleigh, NC 27610
Sq Ft: 1781
Raleigh, NC 27603
Sq Ft: 1163
Clayton, NC 27527
Sq Ft: 1216
Raleigh, NC 27613
Sq Ft: 1472
Raleigh, NC 27607
Sq Ft: 3154