Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (252) 548-9971
Fax: (919) 595-3607
Inside the Beltline Sales Office
3600 Glenwood Ave. Ste. 150
Raleigh, NC 27612
Phone: (919) 744-2840
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- A North Carolina native and a Triangle resident for over 25 years, Leigh has witnessed the tremendous change and growth that’s transformed the Triangle area into one of the country’s top places to live. Her exceptional knowledge of the local market, coupled with her seasoned insider’s expertise having lived in and sold numerous properties throughout the area makes Leigh the go-to resource for all your real estate needs.
- Leigh joined Fonville Morisey as her daughter began her middle school years and after transitioning out of her role as founder of the Wake Forest non-profit, The Giving Tree Foundation, Inc. Educated at Peace College and North Carolina State University, Leigh received a BS in Psychology and worked in Human Resources for Duke Energy and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals before starting her own non-profit foundation in 2013. The skills and experience Leigh gained in these roles - communication, patience, detail orientation, and creativity - allow her to provide exceptional service to all of her clients.
- As your Realtor, Leigh will be an advocate for you. Whether you are buying, selling or renting, she will work diligently to promote your best interests. If you are selling, Leigh will work with you to get you the fairest price, in the least amount of time, by using state-of-the-art technology, team collaboration and Fonville Morisey’s superior marketing materials. If you are buying, she will work hard to provide you with the best information and market data to inform and assist you so you can be a well-equipped buyer with the strongest possible negotiating position.
- Leigh understands that buying and selling real estate can be stressful. As a full-time Realtor, she will work hard to lower your stress level and make your experience as enjoyable as possible! She will accomplish this through constant communication and by being accessible when you need her.
- When not assisting clients, Leigh enjoys spending time with her family, Anthony and Anna, and her pets Lego (the cat) and Lola (the pug). They enjoy biking, traveling and entertaining friends. Leigh also loves interior design and home staging. Her husband is thrilled that she now does that for clients instead of rearranging things at home all the time! Leigh knows its an honor to work with clients during such an important time in their lives and looks forward to the opportunity to work with you and your family.
Board of Realtors:
- Member, North Carolina Association REALTORS®
- Member, Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
- Member, Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS®
Raleigh, NC 27603
Sq Ft: 1698
Raleigh, NC 27607
Sq Ft: 1625
Raleigh, NC 27604
Sq Ft: 2339
Raleigh, NC 27608
Sq Ft: 1200
Raleigh, NC 27608
Sq Ft: 0