Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 656-1170
Direct: (919) 845-2347
Fax: (919) 595-7042
Stonehenge Sales Office
8100 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27613
Phone: (919) 847-2511
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Lori Enter a Testimonial
- Lori is an award-winning real estate broker who is passionate about helping her clients find homes that they love. When you meet Lori, she will be quick to tell you that she doesn’t just sell homes – instead, she provides a service to help people find homes.
- She has been providing that service for over 16 years. Lori sells a great number of homes in the North Raleigh area. She also closes sales each year in areas near and around Raleigh including Wake Forest, Youngsville, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina and Clayton.
- Lori is an active member of Saint Andrews Presbyterian Church. She and her family are big Carolina Hurricane hockey fans. (Ask her about the time she had dinner with former Hurricanes Coach Peter Laviolette and Hurricanes Head Athletic Therapist Pete Friesen soon after they won the Stanley Cup!) Lori and her husband, Chris, regularly volunteer with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. In support of the Society’s Team in Training charity, they have completed several marathons and half marathons. She is also active with the Triangle Area Texas A&M Club.
- Before starting her career in real estate, Lori worked in the computer industry as a programmer, consultant and Internet developer. She graduated from Texas A&M University (Fighting Texas Aggie Class of `95!) with a bachelor of science degree in accounting. Her father was in the Navy while she was growing up. She has lived in many different places including Texas, Florida, New York, Iowa, Wisconsin and Atsugi, Japan. Out of all of the places she has lived, Lori says Raleigh is the best and she is here to stay!
Post License Courses:
- Real Estate Broker
- e-Pro Certified
- Relocation Certified Associate
- The Art of the Short Sale
Board of Realtors:
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
- Member of the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
Clayton, NC 27527
Sq Ft: 1384
Raleigh, NC 27612
Sq Ft: 1248
Raleigh, NC 27615
Sq Ft: 2124
Raleigh, NC 27616
Sq Ft: 1974
Wendell, NC 27591
Sq Ft: 1110