Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 796-8441
Fax: (919) 595-7032
Drum Realty Group, LLC
7980 Arco Corporate Dr., No. 105
Raleigh, NC 27617
Phone: (919) 848-9500
Angela DrumSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Matt Enter a Testimonial
- I am a NC native who grew up in Winston-Salem. I graduated from Elon College(now University) and moved to the Triangle in 1998. I worked for the Carolina Hurricanes for their first two seasons, helping manage the luxury suites in the new arena. I quickly learned all about customer service and what it takes to be successful when working in challenging situations with high profile clients. I became friends with a local custom home builder who happened to own one of the suites in the arena, and in 2003 he offered me a sales position in his business. This job officially started my career in real estate.
- I was fortunate to work for a builder who expected his sales staff know how to properly build a home from the ground up, giving us a leg up on the competition when it came to home building knowledge. This experience has been a huge help over the years, and I am thankful to be able to share my construction knowledge with clients. I am very passionate about helping clients understand not only the cosmetic aspects of a home, but the structural aspects as well.
- My wife, Lindsay, and I have 2 beautiful children, Sam (5) and Sylvie (2) and a rescue chihuahua named Hercules. In addition to real estate, I previously owned an Italian Ice store, Sunset Slush, from 2008 through 2012. My wife continues to own and operate a successful business, Carolina Dance Center, since 2004. She and I have both been fortunate to own and operate businesses in the North Raleigh area where we live and we have become very involved in the surrounding community. Our kids are our passion; however, our careers both take us in a million different directions during the week. We joke that if we ride in the same car together, we consider that a luxury! In my spare time I like to …...wait, what spare time? :)
- Working out of a retail store and being around my wife's business has encouraged me to be more involved in the commercial aspects of real estate. While my first love is truly residential real estate, my personal experience has naturally led me to begin helping clients buy, build, and sell commercial real estate here in the Triangle as well. Owning and operating a retail establishment has given me priceless first hand knowledge regarding commercial leases and buildings. I am happy to offer residential and commercial clients advice and guidance based on my own findings and encounters throughout the years.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- -Over $73 Million in career residential & commercial sales
- -Fonville Morisey Masters Club 2011-2014
- -#1 Fonvile Morisey Company Wide Sales Team of the Year 2011-2014
- -Triangle Business Journal Top 15 agents
Raleigh, NC 27613
Sq Ft: 4212
Raleigh, NC 27613
Sq Ft: 3424
Durham, NC 27704
Sq Ft: 1569
Raleigh, NC 27610
Sq Ft: 2735
Raleigh, NC 27604
Sq Ft: 1105