Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (720) 234-7068
Direct: (919) 402-1238
Fax: (919) 595-3931
Highway 54 Sales Office
1304 Highway 54 West
Durham, NC 27707
Phone: (919) 493-4434
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- The Triangle is a place I am proud call home. As a graduate of Duke University and resident of Durham, I quickly came to love this unique region of North Carolina. The diversity, culture, restaurants, nature, and events throughout the region make it the best place to live in the South. Throughout my life, I have worked with individuals and communities in various capacities, and my deepest joy comes from helping people to experience a genuine sense of community wherever they call home.
- As a licensed Realtor® and recent home buyer, my goal is to make one of the most important and complicated transactions a seamless experience for the people I serve. I am deeply familiar with the home buying process and can guide clients through home showings, offers to purchase, negotiations, home inspections, closing, and any surprises along the way.
- I back my work with diligent research and maintaining a constant awareness of market trends, financing options, and the local resources available to new Triangle residents.
- In all of my professional endeavors, I take seriously Fonville Morisey's simple philosophy, also known as The Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
- I have been married for 8 years to Frida Swenson, a Registered Dietitian with the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. I deeply enjoy movies, reading, writing, nature, technology, and my two dogs, Daisy and Teddy.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Notary Public
- Broker Pre-Licensing Class, The Fonville Morisey Center for Real Estate Studies
- Fonville Morisey Agent Training, Fonville Morisey Career Development
- Master of Divinity, Duke University Divinity School, 2012-2015 (Certificate in Baptist Studies, Masters Thesis: "Colonialist Racial Logics and the Mal-Formation of African American Identity: Towards A Trinitarian Alternative")
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology, Andrews University, 2008-2012 (J. N. Andrews Honors Scholar, Charles M. Randall Leadership Graduate Medallion, Undergraduate Leadership Certificate, Theta Alpha Kappa)
Board of Realtors:
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- North Carolina Association of Realtors, Member
- Durham Regional Association of Realtors, Member
- Triangle Multiple Listing Service, Member
Durham, NC 27703
Sq Ft: 1288
Raleigh, NC 27601
Sq Ft: 864
Durham, NC 27713
Sq Ft: 1348
Durham, NC 27713
Sq Ft: 1206
Durham, NC 27704
Sq Ft: 832