Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 452-2155
Direct: (919) 402-1216
Fax: (919) 595-3953
Durham Sales Office
1304 Highway 54 West
Durham, NC 27707
Phone: (919) 493-4434
Front Door 54Sign up for custom alerts What People Say About Michele Enter a Testimonial
- While in college, I attended Duke University, falling in love with the lifestyle of Durham and Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The friendliness of people, ease of travel to the beach or to the mountains, and the dynamic environment that accompanies multiple universities and vibrant business and arts communities, guaranteed my eventual relocation from Florida, where I had been raised.
- A resident of SW Durham since 1985, I have been a Real Estate Sales Associate at Fonville Morisey since 1989, with approximately 65% of my business in listings.
- I have particular expertise in pricing and marketing, knowledge of sellers’ goals and stresses, and appreciation of the benefits to the seller, the community, and the buyer of honest, aggressive positioning. Engaged by a business that is largely referrals and repeat clients, I work with buyers and sellers to create a successful real estate experience, staying on top of the growing and changing market.
- Experienced in handling and negotiating customer transactions in new construction and resales, relocation, and move-up buying.
- Woodlake resident, 1996 - 2010 Woodlake Property owner 1996 - 2015 Woodcroft resident, 1989 - 1996. Business Equipment Sales, Top Producer in Office, Boca Raton, FL.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Florida Atlantic University, BBA, Business Administration
- Fonville Morisey Real Estate Institute, Graduate
- Certified Residential Specialist(CRS)- Only 3% of all real estate agents in the country have this designation. Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Triangle Multiple Listing Service, Member
- NC Triangle Home Team: Team Leader: NC Triangle Home Team 2016 Selling Team of the Year- Hwy. 54 Office 2017 Selling Team of the Year- Hwy. 54 Office
Post License Courses:
- Courses in Ethics:Principles & Practices, New Home Construction, Investment Properties, Internet Use In Real Estate, Changes In Real Estate Taxation, The Art of Real Estate Negotiating, CMA Confidence in an Uncertain World.
Board of Realtors:
- Durham Board of REALTORS, Member
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS, Member
- National Association of REALTORS, Member
- Council of Residential Specialists, Member
- Real Estate BUYER’S AGENT Council, Member
Durham, NC 27705
Sq Ft: 3201
Durham, NC 27713
Sq Ft: 1262
Durham, NC 27713
Sq Ft: 1926
Hurdle Mills, NC 27541
Sq Ft: 1594
Cary, NC 27511
Sq Ft: 8439