Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 274-4983
Direct: (919) 845-2306
Fax: (919) 595-7101
Stonehenge Sales Office
8100 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27613
Phone: (919) 847-2511
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- I was born and raised right here in Raleigh, North Carolina. In fact, I was one of the first babies born at Rex Hospital’s Women’s Center! I am proud to say that my roots in the area run deep, with my grandfather being the founding director of an organization that transforms lives and fights to end homelessness in our area.
- If you were to ask me 10 years ago if I imagined myself working in real estate, I would have said “no.” I have always had a passion for helping others and building relationships, which initially led me to the field of Therapeutic Recreation and Pre-Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Soon after, I instead decided to serve as a firefighter in the Raleigh area while working on my Fire Protection Technology degree. After spending several years in the medical/first responder field, I finally decided to switch gears and focus on another passion of mine: real estate.
- It was not until a few years ago when buying my first home that I really began investing immense amounts of time and energy into real estate. The process of finding a property for my family was both a challenging and enriching experience that sparked my appreciation and interest. My agent at the time was a lifesaver - she was kind, hard-working, and honest. She taught me that the experience of purchasing or selling a home does not have to be stressful. It should be pleasant and fulfilling, and everyone deserves a fantastic agent to assist with the journey. That’s when I began thinking...I love real estate and helping people...what is stopping me from a career in this field?
- I have been married to my wonderful wife Cassidy for about 5 years and we welcomed our first baby, little Leo, last fall. She works full-time in local government and is always busy volunteering or dabbling in art and photography. When I’m not selling houses, I love spending time at our family mountain house off of the Blue Ridge Parkway, diving into a good book, or hanging out with my two rescue cats, Winston and The Girl. Yes, her name is “The Girl” - it just fits her!
- I am honored for the opportunity to work with you and help find your next property, whether it be a forever family home, a place to land for the next few years, or an investment property. Please email me or give me a call - I am eager to meet you.
Board of Realtors:
- Member, Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS Member, National Association of REALTORS
- Member, Triangle MLS
Angier, NC 27501
Sq Ft: 2255
Garner, NC 27529
Sq Ft: 1570
Four Oaks, NC 27524
Sq Ft: 1664
Raleigh, NC 27610
Sq Ft: 1700
Zebulon, NC 27597