Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (984) 209-9601
Direct: (919) 869-1184
Fax: (919) 595-0562
Chapel Hill Sales Office
1520 E. Franklin Street
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Phone: (919) 942-4822
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Nathan Enter a Testimonial
- I'm a "native son" of North Carolina. Whether up in the Blue Ridge mountains at Graveyard Fields for a hike or relaxing at Wrightsville beach with my toes in the sand, I am truly at home in North Carolina. I received my undergraduate education at UNC Asheville where I gained a well rounded understanding of subjects from psychology and economics, to environmental studies and humanities. This broad base of knowledge allows me to identify and connect with clients and colleagues alike on a multitude of levels. My degree as well as on the job experience, has also provided me with a thorough understanding of negotiation strategies for success. I am someone who is calm under pressure, and I enjoy managing and leading my clients through the real estate transaction.
- As the son of a general contractor, real estate, in one form or fashion has been part of my life for as long as I can remember. Some of my first jobs were in the building and construction industries, working on job sites throughout Guilford County. I assisted both masons and carpenters while on site, as well as digging my fair share of footers. My father's company specializes in residential renovation & additions, with a focus on historic homes. The company has received multiple Golden Hammer awards. Growing up in a historic neighborhood in Greensboro NC, I've always appreciated the unique styles of architecture sprinkled throughout these communities. This interest in history and architecture always made me drawn towards the real estate business. I also possess experience in the hospitality, customer service, landscaping, and restaurant industries.
- Graduate of Fonville Morisey's pre-licensing program.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- B.A. in Psychology--University of NC at Asheville
Post License Courses:
- Annual Updates and Continuing Education Courses.
- Broker Relationships & Responsibilities
Board of Realtors:
- National Association of REALTORS
- North Carolina Board of REALTORS
- Orange Chatham Association of REALTORS
- Triangle Multiple Listing Service
- Chapel Hill Chamber of Commerce Member
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Sq Ft: 2900
Durham, NC 27712
Sq Ft: 2083
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Sq Ft: 0
Durham, NC 27707
Sq Ft: 1373
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Sq Ft: 875