Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 210-1313
Direct: (919) 785-4288
Fax: (919) 595-3629
Brier Creek Sales Office
7980 Arco Corporate Dr Ste105A
Raleigh, NC 27617
Phone: (919) 781-4452
Debbie HolomanSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Neva Enter a Testimonial
- With over 25 years of experience in a client-oriented profession, it is my goal to make buying or selling your home a pleasant and comfortable experience.
- I am friendly, outgoing and loyal, and treat my clients as I would like to be treated. I am a good listener and will pay close attention to the details that are important to you.
- Association with Fonville Morisey enables me to assist you or your loved ones in finding a "tried and true" realtor anywhere in the world.
- As an "almost" native of North Carolina (I moved here from Virginia at age 7), and with 25 years living in the Triangle, I know this area well. I have lived in Apex, Chapel Hill, Greenville and Edenton, NC, and have bought and sold several homes along the way.
- In my free time, I enjoy traveling, reading, decorating and attending plays and concerts. I also enjoy spending time with my husband, who is employed at GlaxoSmithKline and daughter, who attends the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Eshelman School of Pharmacy. Community involvement includes: First United Methodist Church Cary, various volunteer positions; Apex Performing Arts Boosters, past co-president; Saving Grace Animal Rescue, volunteer.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Graduate of UNC-Chapel Hill - AB Education
- Graduate of ECU - Master of Arts in Counselor Education
- Formerly employed 15 years at NC State University - Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Graduate of Fonville Morisey Real Estate Licensing and Sales Associate Training Courses
- Relocation Certified Agent
Post License Courses:
- The Out of Towners
- From Stagnant to SOLD - Staging for a Speedy Sale
- Broker Relationships and Responsibilities
- Contracts and Closings
- Selected Topics
Board of Realtors:
- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
Cary, NC 27511
Sq Ft: 4300
Raleigh, NC 27616
Sq Ft: 2769
Raleigh, NC 27607
Clayton, NC 27520
Sq Ft: 1385
Raleigh, NC 27616
Sq Ft: 1969