Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (717) 635-5096
Direct: (919) 773-3367
Fax: (919) 595-9281
Vandora Sales Office
1004 Vandora Springs Road
Garner, NC 27529
Phone: (919) 772-7240
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- Before I relocated to Raleigh from Philadelphia area I graduated from West Chester University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelors Degree in Professional Studies and a Double Minor in Music and Psychology in 2012. The summer of 2014 marked my journey south with Prime Innovations, a Sales and Marketing company partnered with AT&T Telecommunication Services. Since then I have had a variety of job experiences from working as a Host for the Carolina Mud Cats, a Courier for DHL Express, and most recently Dell Technologies in Apex, NC where the love for technology never sleeps!
- I love music. I am a musician who sings, composes, produces, plays piano and guitar for over 15 years. I was a Minister of Music in Philadelphia for nine years at St. Luke's UAME Church and even started my own gospel group named 'QthePraise and AV'. I love to travel across the Triangle to visit new places for an Open-Mic and frequent many in the downtown Raleigh scene.
- I am a huge Pittsburg Steelers fan although I do love to watch all other sports as well. I have always been very active whether in the gym, on the court/field, or even tumbling at a local gymnastics gym. I can be a "jack of all trades". Health and fitness has always been a important and I believe it fuels all aspects life.
- Although I arrived in Raleigh alone, I was blessed to find my wife (shortly after getting settled). We are now joined by our son and live in the beautiful Raleigh/Garner area where we get to enjoy the quiet neighborhoods and still get out and about for family activities throughout the triangle.
- I started my real estate career with the Fonville Morisey family after attending their pre-licensing school. The company has created a culture that is reputable, family-oriented, and encourages its employees to succeed with the “Win-Win-Win” mentality. With my background and experience I will continue to create strong and lasting relationships, treat my clients with the care and respect they deserve while providing a personal service. As a self-employed Real Estate professional I work with home buyers, sellers, tenants and Landlords in connection with the negotiation, acquisition and sale of residential property in Raleigh/Durham, Cary and the Chapel Hill areas. I also educate and guide clients through the process of purchasing, renting or selling a home by explaining home listing and sales agreements to ensure each transaction closes smoothly and successfully. Working with clients is what I enjoy most whether they are purchasing a home for the first time or selling an existing home and purchasing another. My goal is to make sure that everyone fells like they are getting the "family treatment".
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS Member of NC Association of REALTORS Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS
- Member of National Association of REALTORS
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Services
- North Carolina Broker License
Clayton, NC 27527
Sq Ft: 1366
Willow Spring(s), NC 27592
Sq Ft: 2226
Garner, NC 27529
Sq Ft: 4338
Cary, NC 27511
Sq Ft: 1237
Angier, NC 27501
Sq Ft: 1143