Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (828) 320-0566
Direct: (919) 845-2324
Fax: (919) 595-7047
Stonehenge Sales Office
8100 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27613
Phone: (919) 847-2511
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- After graduation from Appalachian State University with a degree in music education, I taught instrumental music at both the middle and high school level for fourteen years. In 1987, I left education and joined my father in private business as a fabricator and supplier of products to the bridge construction industry. In 2006, I sold the business and joined a construction firm as a estimator/project manager. Even though I still hold that position, I gained my real estate license in 2015 primarily to aid my wife Sylvia who has been consistently a multi-million dollar producer for over 15 years.
- Though my wife (my college sweetheart) is the real force behind the service to our clients, I best serve as her "right hand man". However, I would say my forte is aiding clients by pointing out strengths and weaknesses/problems a particular property may have, which makes decision making a little easier. My goal is to help guide the client through the sometimes arduous process of finding the right home.
- Whether buying or selling, it can be a most stressful time; for a home is usually the largest purchase/sale an individual and/or family will go through. As agents, our goal is to make the process as smooth as possible - from a first showing to the closing of your home.
- Though my wife Sylvia is the real professional force behind our service, our experience and guidance through the complicated buying and selling process enables our clients to make informed and educated decisions.
- After graduation in 1972, I married Sylvia, my college sweetheart. We have two successful children that are now married - Jon and Sharon and four grandchildren - Asa, Shelby, Grace, and Catherine.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Member - North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member - Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member - Triangle Multiple Listing Service
Raleigh, NC 27614
Sq Ft: 1254
Raleigh, NC 27610
Sq Ft: 1700
Zebulon, NC 27597
Raleigh, NC 27614
Sq Ft: 3949
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Sq Ft: 1578