Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Fax: (919) 595-7269
Falls Sales Office
5925 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Phone: (919) 872-4450
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Sandra Enter a Testimonial
- Having lived in Raleigh since 1989 and having been a Real Estate Broker with Fonville Morisey since 1999, I have seen a lot of changes and growth in the area. Even with all the growth, it still has the 'small town' feel and is a great place to live and raise a family or a wonderful place to retire. Since I have lived in Maine, New Hampshire, Florida and most states on the East Coast, I feel excited to live in an area where I am able to specialize in Real Estate Sales and Marketing in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Wake Forest, Rolesville, Knightdale, Apex, Youngsville, Louisburg, Garner and other Triangle Communities including Franklin, Johnston and Durham Counties.
- Although I love to provide professional service to my sellers in marketing their homes and assisting my buyers in the purchasing of their new homes, in my 'spare time', I also love to play bridge, read interesting books for our monthly Book Club, singing in the Church Choirs and play the Hand bells. Having enjoyed dancing through the years, I also dance in a woman's 55 and over 'Precision Dance Group'. Having my children and grandchildren living close by is an added blessing to our living in Raleigh.
- Prior to Real Estate I spent many years in the accounting field and was Controller for a major distributor of office equipment and supplies in North Carolina before obtaining my Real Estate License.
- My business continues to grow due to business and personal referrals. I have continued to further my real estate career by seeking out courses to further my knowledge in real estate.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- GRI - Graduate of Real Estate Institute - Only 20% of all agents in the U.S. obtain this designation
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- RCA - Relocation Certified Associate
Post License Courses:
- Continuing Education Courses Approved by NC Real Estate Commission
- Numerous National Career Seminars and Continuing Education Courses
- Marketing and Selling by Referral Only - "Joe Stump's 3-Day Main Event Seminar"
- Residential and Marketing Seminar - "Bill Ayotte's 3-Day Seminar"
Board of Realtors:
- Member of Raleigh/Wake Board of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtor
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Service
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Raleigh, NC 27604
Sq Ft: 1729
Raleigh, NC 27615
Sq Ft: 2332
Raleigh, NC 27604
Sq Ft: 1633
Garner, NC 27529
Sq Ft: 1546