Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Direct: (919) 845-2324
Fax: (919) 595-7038
Stonehenge Sales Office
8100 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27613
Phone: (919) 847-2511
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- After graduation from Appalachian State University in 1972 with a Bachelor of Music Degree, I began teaching in the public schools. Through the years in working with many other facets of the service industry, I am very grateful to have found working in real estate as my fulfilling endeavor. I love working as a real estate agent!
- My real estate career started in 1987 when the writing of sales contracts was only one page - so simple! However, in 1992, I left real estate to raise my two children and to be a full time homemaker. After 18 years, I returned to real estate in 2010 along with my husband (also licensed) as my "right-hand-man" in serving my clients.
- Buying a home is one of the biggest purchases a family will make in their lifetime. As your personal Realtor, my service will help you find a property that will best meet your family's wants and needs. My personal goal is to make the buying and/or the selling of real estate a good experience for you while providing the highest level of service.
- Whether it involves buying or selling, families are dealing with a lot of pressure as they may leave a home full of memories or pursing a new dream. The process can be an emotional roller coaster! I don't want to just list your home and/or sell you a house, but rather guide you in your family's real estate needs so that you can move forward to make new memories in the years to come.
- My experience enables me to offer you sound advice that will help you in making good decisions, and guiding you through the often times complicated buying and selling process. As an experienced and professional Realtor, my role is to make your entire real estate experience as stress free as possible.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Real Estate Broker
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Bachelors Degree Of Music
Board of Realtors:
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
Raleigh, NC 27614
Sq Ft: 1254
Raleigh, NC 27610
Sq Ft: 1700
Zebulon, NC 27597
Raleigh, NC 27614
Sq Ft: 3949
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Sq Ft: 1578