Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 244-0050
Direct: (919) 469-6352
Fax: (919) 595-9363
Preston Sales Office
1903 High House Rd.
Cary, NC 27519
Phone: (919) 469-6300
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- At home in the Triangle: Living in the Triangle for the last 20 years, I have an expert knowledge of the area. Partnered with Fonville Morisey, a market leader in Triangle real estate for over 40 years, I will use advanced industry data to ensure that your next real estate transaction is as successful as possible. Working with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, a global leader in relocation, I can help you whether you are in the Triangle or across the globe.
- For Buyers: Having access to individual neighborhood data and snap shots of all the communities across 16 counties in central North Carolina, I will be sure that your dream home will not go overlooked. I can produce up-to-date, in-depth market analysis to make sure that we can make the perfect offer on your next home.
- For Sellers: I will market your home across a variety of online resources, including Triangle Multiple Listing Service, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, FMrealty.com, etc. I will have professional photographers make your home the most attractive one on the market. I will produce an up-to-date, in-depth neighborhood snap shot to make sure that we are at a competitive price-point when listing your house.
- FM Lending: Using our in-house mortgage experts, we can easily guide you through the home financing process. Once pre-approved, I will work diligently to find you a top-value home that more than exceeds your expectations.
- More about me: A native of Madison, Wisconsin, I have spent most of my childhood moving around the Southeast including Florida, Tennessee and Georgia before settling in the heart of North Carolina. Graduating from Cary High School and working all over the Triangle, I have unique connections with the local communities. As a graduate of East Carolina University and member of the football team, I will use my hard work and determination to get the job done in a timely and efficient manner. Call or contact me directly today!
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Completed Fonville Morisey`s Out of Towner`s Relocation Course
Post License Courses:
- Contracts and Closings
Board of Realtors:
- Member of Raleigh Regional Board of Realtors
- Member of NC Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Services
- Member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
Raleigh, NC 27603
Sq Ft: 2701
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Sq Ft: 5086
Cary, NC 27511
Sq Ft: 2534
Raleigh, NC 27609
Sq Ft: 1513
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Sq Ft: 3660