Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (919) 271-6208
Direct: (919) 785-4247
Fax: (919) 595-3675
Brier Creek Sales Office
7980 Arco Corporate Dr Ste105A
Raleigh, NC 27617
Phone: (919) 781-4452
TLC TeamSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- Fonville Morisey Founders Club Producer, Owner & Broker in Charge for the TLC Team, LLC. Certified Relocation Specialist for the Triangle area. My specialty is finding families the home of their dreams and assisting sellers with negotiating the highest price for their home in the shortest amount of time. Our goal is to celebrate a win-win for all parties and provide our clients with the TLC service they deserve and we are known for. Your home is your largest financial investment and you need to have experienced, trustworthy and caring representation !
- Charles Goodwin joined my team as a way to provide optimal service to our clients. We have found that working as a team allows us to better serve you with the selling & buying experience. So, when you work with one of us, you can benefit from all of our efforts and experience.
- Sue was born and grew up in Detroit, Michigan. She has been resident of the Triangle for over 30 years. She is a Michigan State University Graduate with Bachelor of Science Degree in Packaging Engineering. Sue worked for IBM as a software engineer for 9 years prior to beginning her real estate career 2006.
- Sue and her husband reside in North Raleigh. They have two sons. Her husband, Drew, is a Retired US Army Colonel who was a Helicopter and Fixed Wing Pilot for NC National Guard.
- I love to travel with family & friends. I have been blessed to have experienced beautiful Australia, New Zealand, Alaska, Hawaii, Europe, Greece, the Caribbean and much of our United States.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- Founder’s Club ($10,000,000-$19,999,999) Volume. 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Chairman’s Club ($5,000,000-$9,999,999) Volume. 2010, 2012
- Master’s Club ($20,000,000+) Volume. 2008
- Team Spirit Award 2008, 2009, 2011
- Gold Executive Council 2009 through 2016
Post License Courses:
- Ethics in Real Estate
- Art of the Short Sale
- Relocation Specialist/Out of Towner
- House Pricing and Market Trends Analysis
Board of Realtors:
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors (RRAR)
- Member of NC Association of Realtors (NCAR)
- Member of Triangle Listing Service (TMLS)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- NC Broker in Charge (2011 thru Present)
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Sq Ft: 4634
Knightdale, NC 27545
Sq Ft: 1505
Raleigh, NC 27614
Sq Ft: 5784
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Raleigh, NC 27609
Sq Ft: 1800