Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (508) 240-4131
Direct: (919) 785-4240
Fax: (919) 595-3779
Brier Creek Sales Office
7980 Arco Corporate Dr Ste105A
Raleigh, NC 27617
Phone: (919) 781-4452
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts What People Say About Suzanne Enter a Testimonial
- Client-centric advocate and listener, customized solutions advisor with on-target trustworthy customer care instincts, frequent feedback delivery, strong analytical/negotiation skills, lived in Germany for over 20 years, European savvy, speaks German, maintains my REALTOR® license in Massachusetts for relocation needs.
- Director of Marketing, Avazyme, Inc., Research Triangle Park, NC. Developed and positioned the Brand Strategy for Food Safety & Nutritional Testing and launched a greater market presence.
- REALTOR, Kinlin Grover Real Estate, Sandwich, Cape Cod, MA. State of Massachusetts Realtor`s License #: 097717
- Editor for Technical Publications at ManTech Environmental, Research Triangle Park, NC. Owner of a Scientific Translation & Technical Writing company in Germany. In Hawaii, I coached international professional clientele from Japan, Korea, China. Having lived and traveled extensively throughout Europe, I am aware of the culturally different expectations and lifestyle needs of International clientele. I speak conversational German, communicate comfortably with Europeans and Japanese, understand their tastes and demands, and can help them to make the right choices.
- Backed by FONVILLE MORISEY`s unmatched market share and cutting edge E-Marketing tools, you will be provided with my premiere customer care service, resulting in the maximum exposure of your property. With my on-target customer service instincts and keen attention to detail and frequency of feedback, I have formed solid collaborative relationships of confidence and trust with my clients.
Career Achievements & Professional Designations:
- SRES® | Senior Real Estate Specialist
- SRS | Seller Representative Specialist
- MRP | Military Relocation Specialist
- Relocation Certified Associate
- M.A. in Philosophy of Logic at Rice University. Taught Symbolic Logic at the Community College Level in Houston and Hawaii. This enables strong negotiation and assessment skills, which have been successfully applied and provided valuable advantages for my Sellers and Buyers.
Post License Courses:
- SELLER AGENCY
- BUYER AGENCY
- HISTORICAL HOMES
- International Real Estate
Board of Realtors:
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors® (RRAR)
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors® (NCAR)
- Member of the Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
- Member of the Cape and Islands Association of Realtors® MLS Property Information Network in Massachusetts
Oxford, NC 27565
Sq Ft: 2846
Durham, NC 27701
Sq Ft: 1471
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Sq Ft: 2698
Raleigh, NC 27609
Sq Ft: 1560
Creedmoor, NC 27522
Sq Ft: 2438