Newer browser versions perform better, are generally more secure, and offer better support for the newer
features that we continue to develop. Click here to download the most recent version of Internet Explorer.
Cell: (269) 330-3457
Direct: (919) 416-2223
Fax: (919) 595-3818
Croasdaile Sales Office
3104 Croasdaile Drive
Durham, NC 27705
Phone: (919) 383-1341
Broker AssociateSign up for custom alerts Enter a Testimonial
- I have worked in the customer service industry since high school and through college, so it was only natural that I sought out a career in real estate. It is an amazing and rewarding career and I love every minute of it!
- I was born and raised in Kalamazoo, Michigan. My wife and I moved here when she was accepted into the Physician Assistant program at Duke University. We instantly fell in love with Durham and The Greater Triangle Area! My wife and I grew up in the same neighborhood as children where we became best friends and started "dating" at the ages of 12 and 13. We were married 10 years later in the summer of 2015. So far our family consists of us and our Husky, Meiko, who keeps us very active. We love the outdoors and often like to go hiking and camping with our dog. This is part of the reason Durham was an instant love for us. The Triangle seems like a big city area but you are never more than 20 minutes away from an amazing, quiet hike. Durham charmed us with its many offerings of casual dining and craft beer destinations, many of which are dog friendly! When we are not busy with our careers and schooling, you can find us at the gym. We both have participated in athletics the majority of our lives and love to workout and help others with their exercise and health goals.
- My background mainly consists of Firefighting and owning a family restaurant. Both of these careers are high stress and you must move quickly. I have developed a calm personality to be able to better comprehend and manage high stress or hurried situations. Owning my own business has helped me to understand financials and numbers pertaining to investing and sustainability. The current market is that of high stress and speed. Homes are going fast and it can become very stressful making quick decisions on one of the biggest purchases of one's life. I believe in preparing for every occasion and obstacle that I can to quickly and efficiently help clients with their home buying and selling needs.
Board of Realtors:
- Member, Durham Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Member, NC Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Triangle Multiple Listing Services
Durham, NC 27712
Sq Ft: 1962
Durham, NC 27713
Sq Ft: 2828
Durham, NC 27705
Sq Ft: 2833
Durham, NC 27707
Sq Ft: 1540
Roxboro, NC 27573
Sq Ft: 2415